1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 09:15
    RE : Game Id 13916828

how can I FORCE my opponent to accept a draw when the game keeps going on and on as he just moves rook left right left right left right back and forth, each time refusing to accept a draw?

thanks
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 09:35
    @brrr said
    RE : Game Id 13916828

how can I FORCE my opponent to accept a draw when the game keeps going on and on as he just moves rook left right left right left right back and forth, each time refusing to accept a draw?

thanks
    Claim, don't offer, the draw, after either:
    - the exact same position has occurred for the third (or more) time in the game. Has to be exact: same player to move, same castling rights, &c. Does not have to be consecutive.
    - the fiftieth (or more) move without either a piece taken or a pawn moved.

I won't tell you whether either is the case in any ongoing game, but those are the conditions needed.
  3. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 12:06
    @Shallow-Blue

ok, thanks very much, that clears up the matter; now I cannot understand what is meant by @Shallow-Blue ? what is that supposed to mean?

thanks
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 12:131 edit
    @brrr said
    @Shallow-Blue

ok, thanks very much, that clears up the matter; now I cannot understand what is meant by @Shallow-Blue ? what is that supposed to mean?

thanks
    I did in PM's explain in detail how to find the "Claim draw" button what else do you need to know?

I can't PM you, since you do have put me on the blocked Players list.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 14:55
    @brrr said
    @Shallow-Blue

thanks
    What, you mean my site name? It's just a cheap joke about me not being nearly as good a player as Deep Blue.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree