1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    05 Apr '21 16:06
    Please delete the duplicate games from the clan challenge LFC Supporters v Drunken pawns

Clan challenge 313858
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 08:00
    @relentless-red said
    Please delete the duplicate games from the clan challenge LFC Supporters v Drunken pawns

Clan challenge 313858
    Eyup Pete.
    This has happened in other challenges quite recently and reading the forums It looked like Russ had solved it.
    Obviously not.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 08:431 edit
    @venda said
    Obviously not.
    Yes, this is the first evidence that it hasn't - I'll take yet another look! Very elusive bug.

Challenge fixed up now, and surplus games removed as they were all undeveloped.

Edit : I've just made another effort to fix this, but it will not land on production for a couple of weeks.
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 08:511 edit
    @russ said
    Yes, this is the first evidence that it hasn't - I'll take yet another look! Very elusive bug.

Challenge fixed up now, and surplus games removed as they were all undeveloped.
    Thanks Russ.

I have a theory.

In the process of constructing the challenge I left the top row vacant. It was easier just to remove those names. In all the other challenges that I have created the vacant rows were always beneath the rows filled with players names. Could that make a difference?

Edit: Please could you get rid of the blue banner for the LFC Supporters clan. You would be surprised how much pain that causes me. Don't know why I can't upload an image to it, but that just directs me to a blank screen when I click upload. If that isn't fixable just replace it with my profile banner. Please, anything but blue.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 09:111 edit
    @Relentless-Red

Your banner image is probably too large (file size)

Can you shrink it and try again? If you do not believe this is the case, let me know, and we can arrange for your to email it so I can take a look.

For a quick fix, create a tiny red square jpeg in MS Paint, then upload that.
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 10:151 edit
    @russ said
    @Relentless-Red

Your banner image is probably too large (file size)

Can you shrink it and try again? If you do not believe this is the case, let me know, and we can arrange for your to email it so I can take a look.

For a quick fix, create a tiny red square jpeg in MS Paint, then upload that.
    The file I try and use is 990 x 100 and 44 kB so should work. There is also the same problem if you try and upload anything else. It just shows a new page in internet explorer which is completely blank. This is only for the banner image.

Edit: have also tried with plain red (jpeg and png) exactly the same happens.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 10:34
    @Relentless-Red

Do you have an alternative browser you can try?

If at all possible, do move away from Internet Explorer now - use Microsoft Edge if you need to stay with Microsoft.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 10:35
    If the above doesn't work, I would like to log in as you and update the banner, with your permission.
  9. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 10:55
    @russ said
    If the above doesn't work, I would like to log in as you and update the banner, with your permission.
    Sorry I should have said Edge. Please log in as me and have a go.
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 11:121 edit
    @Relentless-Red

This was a bug from the recent migration - now fixed. I set a red square as your header now - I can appreciate how annoying a blue background, of all colours, was for a LFC supporters clan. 🙂
  11. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    06 Apr '21 13:48
    @russ said
    @Relentless-Red

This was a bug from the recent migration - now fixed. I set a red square as your header now - I can appreciate how annoying a blue background, of all colours, was for a LFC supporters clan. 🙂
    Thanks Russ, much appreciated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree