1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 08:181 edit
    When you click on the Green Knight for your next game or progress to the next one when you submit your previous move, what is the default - is it least time remaining? Or just oldest game?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 12:00
    @benjamin-barker said
    When you click on the Green Knight for your next game or progress to the next one when you submit your previous move, what is the default - is it least time remaining? Or just oldest game?
    I think the one in which it has been your move for the longest time.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 16:07
    @ponderable said
    I think the one in which it has been your move for the longest time.
    I don't think so.I thought it would depend on how your filters are set, but however I set the filter(oldest move,newesty game etc )and "my move" it always defaults to the same game.That game is the one in which my opponent has most recently moved
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 16:18
    @venda said
    I don't think so.I thought it would depend on how your filters are set, but however I set the filter(oldest move,newesty game etc )and "my move" it always defaults to the same game.That game is the one in which my opponent has most recently moved
    Strange I just tested this again and it brought me to the longest waiting game... (I didn't fiddle with my filters, as I don't think they have any bearig on the choice).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree