Clan question.

Subscribermike69
Help 06 Aug '22 21:03
  1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    06 Aug '22 21:03
    Is there a way as clan leader on another account that you can transfer the clan to my new account?
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    06 Aug '22 21:06
    If so can someone please do it also😬.
  3. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    07 Aug '22 02:401 edit
    @mike69

Join that clan and that clan owner can give it to you.

If they are dead then you need administrative help.
  4. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    07 Aug '22 02:42
    @mike69
    Wait a minute...

Are you saying you have two accounts?

Sinner! The devil!

I'm retarded 😔
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Aug '22 03:09
    @beowulf said
    @mike69
    Wait a minute...

Are you saying you have two accounts?

Sinner! The devil!

I'm retarded 😔
    Just one at a time, never overlapping. I couldn’t get back into it so I started this one later.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    08 Aug '22 01:22
    Excuse me, does anyone know it this help window is closed on the weekends?

I’ve rang the bell till my finger hurts, stood in line so long I’m now sitting on the hard rocks and my butt is numb.

My hunger and thirst is worse than it’s ever been in my life, and the tavern never brought my iced tea and chicken fried steak along with they charged me double🥺.

I’ve also been stuck here having to make it through listening to each persons music choice cranked up and it’s driving me nuts.

I also wrecked my motorcycle on the way over. Some little funny guy who was off a little named Kevin said he would guard it with his life, he seemed very trustworthy so I did, hopefully I made the right choice🤣.

I called my friend FMF for a ride and to grab my bike earlier and after promising me he would show up he didn’t. I called back but no answer as usual, it’s getting sooo old.

If someone does me a favor and will answer the question, I will owe you many many favors in return. The only thing out of the question though is I will never share my Wi-Fi password, it’s just weird.

Well crap, now Dive said he couldn’t make it. I guess some people are like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

MiCu 2022 says never ever ever trust a vulture they will pluck your eyes out as soon as you close them leaving your vision gone in the afterlife. Don’t fear your sight is and always has been nothingness because we are nothingness. Its like smoke and embers drifting up from the fire like a cloud of a 1000 eyeballs, only to settle on the streams and trees bringing life to the forest and all of nothingness and non existence. Dang there is no existence, I’m confused.

Some big dude just moon walked over wanting to arm wrestle everyone and said he would give me a ride but his car was out of gas and it would take $20.00.

I’m broke after being charged double by the tavern, so I guess I’m about to start walking home if this place is closed it’s getting dark.
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    08 Aug '22 01:42
    I almost forgot the worst part, there was this guy who took up the bathroom off and on all day so it had a constant line. One guy said he accidentally walked in and the guy was just sitting there staring at the cracks in the floor talking about a castle, a princess being chased by a dragon all somewhere in the cracks of the floor. Ended up being a misunderstanding and all was good with everyone feeling much safer.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Aug '22 02:07
    @mike69 said
    Is there a way as clan leader on another account that you can transfer the clan to my new account?
    Just send feedback. Help Forum talks to players, not to management.
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    08 Aug '22 05:25
    @kewpie said
    Just send feedback. Help Forum talks to players, not to management.
    Thank you, I appreciate you telling me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree