1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 08:06
    My screen is not big enough to show all icons (above the red field). So I use a 90% setting if I want to see them all.

Some of the icons I use very seldom, while I would like to see the "Live" icon as standard. Is there a way to choose which will be displayed when there is not enough room for all?
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 08:31
    A very good request Ponderable.
    I agree that the "Blitz" icon requires a better location.
    Live online chess is not naturally popular here.
    And much of that is likely due to ignorance of it as an option.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Apr '21 12:46
    @ponderable said
    My screen is not big enough to show all icons (above the red field). So I use a 90% setting if I want to see them all.

Some of the icons I use very seldom, while I would like to see the "Live" icon as standard. Is there a way to choose which will be displayed when there is not enough room for all?
    A drag and drop option would solve the problem because you could then re order the icons how you wanted.
    I can "pick" the icons up but the "drop" option doesn't work.
    Perhaps a suggestion for site ideas
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 14:01
    I'll definitely take a look once this is released - right now the live chess option will not function properly on mobiles (small vertical screen) but should support tablets just fine. The icon should therefore not be culled on these devices or when someone zooms their browser a little. There is a long way to go with the live chess feature, so it needs to be "eased" in anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree