1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 17:11
    To Anyone knowing the Answer, Russ, Moderator, or Clan Leader?

I am wondering why I am being credited with wins for Breaking Bad, when I actually won those in Clan Metallica? This is going to throw the stats all off is it not?

-VR
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 09:01
    @very-rusty said
    To Anyone knowing the Answer, Russ, Moderator, or Clan Leader?

I am wondering why I am being credited with wins for Breaking Bad, when I actually won those in Clan Metallica? This is going to throw the stats all off is it not?

-VR
    You sure Rusty?
    Certainly never happened to me when I was in more than one clan.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 11:32
    @venda said
    You sure Rusty?
    I am pretty sure I haven't won 18 already for Breaking bad. I will do the re-count in both clans.

Thanks for the reply,
    -VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 16:391 edit
    @venda said
    You sure Rusty?
    I did a re-count and I am only getting 10 wins for Breaking bad but yet have 18 showing, which means if I counted correctly 8 of those are games I won with Metallica which were added on to Breaking Bad. Could this be a glitch?

I sent feedback about it days ago but assume it would be low on the priority list.

Your response was appreciated.

-VR
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 19:07
    @very-rusty said
    I did a re-count and I am only getting 10 wins for Breaking bad but yet have 18 showing, which means if I counted correctly 8 of those are games I won with Metallica which were added on to Breaking Bad. Could this be a glitch?

I sent feedback about it days ago but assume it would be low on the priority list.

Your response was appreciated.

-VR
    No problem.I obviously don't have any means of checking your arithmetic(without going thro' all your 7000+ games!)but you are probably right.
    Do your leaders agree with your figures?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 19:18
    @venda said
    No problem.I obviously don't have any means of checking your arithmetic(without going thro' all your 7000+ games!)but you are probably right.
    Do your leaders agree with your figures?
    I am still waiting for an answer from my present leader. I don't believe my Ex-Clan Leader even cares seriously. I'll just wait to see if I get anything from feedback, which is probably where I'll get my answers.

Thanks,

-VR
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 19:431 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I am still waiting for an answer from my present leader. I don't believe my Ex-Clan Leader even cares seriously. I'll just wait to see if I get anything from feedback, which is probably where I'll get my answers.

Thanks,

-VR
    This is interesting.
    I have my games in separate folders one of which is "Yorkshire wins"
    According to that folder I have 203 wins for them but on the clan page it is showing as 217.
    For my old clan - the British clan which I left years ago all the games are in one folder and I can't be bothered to check wins etc.
    As I have only played for the Laikers for a number of years now I suspect I have put some games in the wrong folder(s) but I'll be interested in your "feedback" when you eventually get it.
    Have any other players noticed an anomaly?
    Just remembered I also have a folder entitled "timeout wins so that's probably where the other games are!!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 23:23
    @venda said
    This is interesting.
    I have my games in separate folders one of which is "Yorkshire wins"
    According to that folder I have 203 wins for them but on the clan page it is showing as 217.
    For my old clan - the British clan which I left years ago all the games are in one folder and I can't be bothered to check wins etc.
    As I have only played for the Laikers for a number of years ...[text shortened]... emembered I also have a folder entitled "timeout wins so that's probably where the other games are!!
    1591 win when "leaving" Metallica and now have 1592 I know have won at least 8 games maybe more. I wasn't even looking at any timeouts I may have gotten but know I didn't get 8 timeout wins for Breaking Bad. It really is strange, I let you know what is said in the feedback if I ever hear anything back. As I said I am sure it isn't a high priority thing for them. Strange about your 14 game difference, you can't account for.

-VR
  9. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 11:46
    @very-rusty said
    1591 win when "leaving" Metallica and now have 1592 I know have won at least 8 games maybe more. I wasn't even looking at any timeouts I may have gotten but know I didn't get 8 timeout wins for Breaking Bad. It really is strange, I let you know what is said in the feedback if I ever hear anything back. As I said I am sure it isn't a high priority thing for them. Strange about your 14 game difference, you can't account for.

-VR
    As I mentioned,I expect there'll be in my "tlmeout wins" folder.
    Didn't know you'd left Metallica, but it's non of my business anyway
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 13:27
    @venda said
    That is surprising you didn't know about my leaving Metallica, you must be one of the few. It wasn't a quiet affair.....LOL...

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 13:39
    @venda said
    That is surprising you didn't know about my leaving Metallica, you must be one of the few. It wasn't a quiet affair.....LOL...

-VR
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 21:551 edit
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Did you leave twice? 😀
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 15:391 edit
    @suzianne said
    Did you leave twice? 😀
    LOL...NO, I just left the one time.

I just don't seem to be getting credit for my wins which was the question.

Would leaving twice have something to do with it if I had?

-VR
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 14:21
    Sometimes the system gets a bit confused when you’ve played in challenges against your new clan for your old clan.

Best of luck with the next chapter 🙂
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 14:33
    @silverstriker said
    Sometimes the system gets a bit confused when you’ve played in challenges against your new clan for your old clan.

Best of luck with the next chapter 🙂
    exactly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree