1. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 14:53
    I can't find explanations for the icon(s) showing the availability of a player in a clan listing. And how to change it. Somehow I think I had no problems with this some time ago 🙂
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 14:55
    @skafi said
    I can't find explanations for the icon(s) showing the availability of a player in a clan listing. And how to change it. Somehow I think I had no problems with this some time ago 🙂
    this is the limk:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/mysettings/myclansettings.php

On the browser Version you can click on the Icon in the upper Right, choose "My Settings" and then clan Settings
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 16:21
    When viewing a clan, select the "Legend" button at the very bottom of the page.

All icons are explained there.
  4. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 23:20
    @Ponderable
    Thank you!
    But the icon is "Inactive member - Inactive member, unavailable for challenges"
    Although I am inactive at the moment, I should not be unavailable for challenges, and I really can't see where that comes from. The only restriction is the maximum of 4 games at the time. Any idea what might be going on?
  5. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 23:22
    @Russ

Thank you, Russ!
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Sep '19 07:55
    @skafi said
    @Ponderable
    Thank you!
    But the icon is "Inactive member - Inactive member, unavailable for challenges"
    Although I am inactive at the moment, I should not be unavailable for challenges, and I really can't see where that comes from. The only restriction is the maximum of 4 games at the time. Any idea what might be going on?
    You Quote the clan page. If you follow the Settings page you can switch the button from Grey (unavailable) to green (available)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree