1. Los Angeles
    Moves
    04 Dec '21 19:09
    It"s been quite a while since I asked this quesstion so I forget the answer. At my age i can easily be forgiven regarding my forgetfulness
    so, how do I change the layout of my games? I want to see on one page my waiting games and games awaiting my moves. Thaks from this old codger. Ron in California, land of fruits and nuts.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    04 Dec '21 19:57
    @taipei5200 said
    It"s been quite a while since I asked this quesstion so I forget the answer. At my age i can easily be forgiven regarding my forgetfulness
    so, how do I change the layout of my games? I want to see on one page my waiting games and games awaiting my moves. Thaks from this old codger. Ron in California, land of fruits and nuts.
    It's all down the left hand side of the screen and to do with filters.
    First select inbox then scroll down to game status and select games awaiting my move.
    At the top of the screen on the other side there's also other filters to do with recently moved,oldest games and other stuff as well
  3. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    04 Dec '21 20:481 edit
    On my phone it is on the right side...

Right above the first game on the list.

Click on that and you have game list options.

It says "Sort by"...so you can't miss it. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree