1. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 06:12
    Due to a change at my bank my auto payment to red hot pawn was not forwarded for the current year. This is all OK by me as I have been considering cutting back on usage. I would like to continue as a non-paying member,however I would like to keep my existing player name "bondiboy" and I am quite prepared to resign out of my current excessive games if that is necessary, with apologies to my opponents.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 06:58
    @bondiboy said
    Due to a change at my bank my auto payment to red hot pawn was not forwarded for the current year. This is all OK by me as I have been considering cutting back on usage. I would like to continue as a non-paying member,however I would like to keep my existing player name "bondiboy" and I am quite prepared to resign out of my current excessive games if that is necessary, with apologies to my opponents.
    HI,

it is not necessary to resign any game as long as you don't want to start a new one. You can only start a new game if you are under the limit. There was a club leader with lots of tournaments going who did not renew and played a very long time as non sub dozens of games simulatneously.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree