1. Standard memberKhandita108
    Loco Wahine
    Hawaii
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 18:56
    I keep trying to add an Open Invite game by clicking on the Random-Fischer option link provided at the upper left (after clicking on "Set up your own board"😉. The site provides the new random board, but there's no Start button on the page to get it going. There seems to be an opaque grey box overlaying and covering the area where a start button should be.
    Is there something I'm doing wrong? Can this be fixed? I have tried using different computers. Other players don't seem to be having this problem. Thank you.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 01:151 edit
    @Khandita108

From the 'open invite' page select 'set up your own board', then on the upper right click 'fischer random' until you have a board setup that you like.
    Now go back to the left side of the page and click 'set start position'.

You will then be returned to the regular 'open invite' page and can proceed to set up the rest of the game settings like you normally would. You should see your random board setup there as well.

This is assuming you are on a computer. I don't know how it works on other devices such as phones but someone else might know.

Hope this helps.
  3. Standard memberKhandita108
    Loco Wahine
    Hawaii
    Moves
    21 Aug '19 02:50
    Thanks, this helped! I also hadn't notice that the board setup was shown at the upper left hand corner, instead of the bottom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree