Blitz area

Standard memberAndy1963
Help 05 May '15 13:44
  1. Joined
    17 Oct '14
    Moves
    05 May '15 13:44
    What is the Blitz area and how do I access it please?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 May '15 14:50
    Originally posted by Andy1963
    What is the Blitz area and how do I access it please?
    On the right side of the navigation bar at the top of the page there is a 'blitz' link.
    The games are unrated only at this time.
    At the bottom of the blitz page you can set up a game and post it and wait for someone to take up the game, of if one already exists that suits you then you can just take that one up.
  3. Joined
    17 Oct '14
    Moves
    05 May '15 15:15
    Thanks for the reply, but maybe I am being a little bit dull. What does the blitz link look like? I have tried pressing every icon but nothing seems to relate to blitz. Thanks
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 May '15 17:02
    Thanks for the reply, but maybe I am being a little bit dull. What does the blitz link look like? I have tried pressing every icon but nothing seems to relate to blitz. Thanks
    The navigation bar I am talking about is at the very top of the page and includes from left to right: my games/ new game/ open invites/ players/ view games/ forums/ tournaments/ ladders/ etc... There are 13 icons on the nav. bar. Blitz is the last one on the right and looks like a lightning bolt. To the right of it on the same level are links for notifications, messages, games waiting and the log in/out button.

Mine displays 'blitz' under the icon. The icons can be turned on and off under 'my settings' but the text is always shown.

If you're on a phone or tablet I can't help as I do not use anything but a laptop, and I'm not familiar with display features on other devices.

Maybe someone else will join this thread and offer further information.
  5. Joined
    17 Oct '14
    Moves
    05 May '15 17:49
    My icons finish with the ladder. Maybe because I am not a full member I can't access it. Maybe also I am using an I pad. Either way, I can't find it. Cheers anyway. Much appreciated.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 May '15 18:101 edit
    My icons finish with the ladder. Maybe because I am not a full member I can't access it. Maybe also I am using an I pad. Either way, I can't find it. Cheers anyway. Much appreciated.
    Does your ipad have an option to scroll back and forth to see the whole page, or maybe to reduce the size of the page?
    As far as I know blitz is there for everyone, subscribers and non-subs.

Can you follow this link? It should take you there. --> http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/blitz/play-blitz-chess.php

Just highlight it and right click then open the site, or cut and paste it into your browser.
    You need to be already logged onto the RHP site before you go to the blitz site, otherwise you will not have access.

Maybe you can save the link somewhere on an ipad?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree