1. SubscriberXineBBSA
    Zod the Infirm
    Nirvana
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 14:55
    I have a ton of games that I've completed and I wanted to add them to Fritz, so if I could get hold of a PGN file for them all that would be great.

I see I can copy them individually, but that would take a long, long time - is there a way I can download them all in one go from my Archive folder

(Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it if it has..)
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 20:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 21:45

Removed by poster

4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 00:54
    @xinebbsa said
    I have a ton of games that I've completed and I wanted to add them to Fritz, so if I could get hold of a PGN file for them all that would be great.

I see I can copy them individually, but that would take a long, long time - is there a way I can download them all in one go from my Archive folder

(Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it if it has..)
    Sorry for the iffy answer because I don't have a way to try this at the moment.

I think you create a new database in Fritz to hold your games, then if you select all and drag the PGNs from Windows Explorer (or the Mac equivalent) onto the gameboard in Fritz, Fritz will ask if you want to add them to the current database.

Could be completely wrong, but my wrong answer might inspire someone to give you the correct answer, which would be great.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree