1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 09:16
    There is a clan member who was in the maximum amount of clans. I think it is four? In any case the leader invited them to all leave as he wanted to be a one man clan.

I asked the person leaving if he would join mine. He said yes. This player has three games left. Two of them will take over a year to finish. I know this because the person is in my clan. I cant remove him yet it would serve no purpose. But he plays very slow, and I was not joking about playing the two games out to a year. The third game should finish normally.

MY QUESTION? Can the admin or Russ make an exception and allow a player to join another clan if they only have three games left but two of them is against a person who uses all his time and will drag these two games out for a year? Or does he have to finish these three games? I messaged in the feedback area to the admins, and Russ himself. And now in here.

I am really want this person to join soon as possible and this person wants to join now, not wait a year or close to it.

Can we work around this or no?

Sincerely,
    Vespin
    Real name Michael
    Clan Breaking Bad
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 09:44
    @vespin said
    There is a clan member who was in the maximum amount of clans. I think it is four? In any case the leader invited them to all leave as he wanted to be a one man clan.

I asked the person leaving if he would join mine. He said yes. This player has three games left. Two of them will take over a year to finish. I know this because the person is in my clan. I cant remove him y ...[text shortened]... o it.

Can we work around this or no?

Sincerely,
    Vespin
    Real name Michael
    Clan Breaking Bad
    Short answer no.
    Best solution player to resign the 3 games as he/she has been asked to leave not much point shiwing any loyalty to that clan leader..pretty obvious who it is.
    Plus nearly at end of the year so points not important.
    Dont know what addiding means though...😁
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    14 Dec '18 11:39
    @roma45 It means I am a moron who types at night!!!! lol I think I meant adding? I should know better. I feel bad asking this person to resign three games. I will have to ask in a way where he / she does not feel pressured.

Well this sucks.

Thank you for responding. I do appreciate it.

It seems I have a stalker. You know personally Roma I don't come in here hardly at all. I don't get angry over silly stuff anymore.

But when I was angry and responding to everyone to make my point at least I was out in the open. I owned what I said.

You have a stalker to correct I have never met bigger cowards in my life. If a person does not like what I wrote, and I can not understand why, but don't you think "our" stalkers should MAN UP and come out of their closet?

Your assumption on the player I am talking about came from the clan you are thinking of. It works out great for me. This player may help my clan hit top five next year. Happy Holiday's my friend.

All my best,
    Michael 🙂
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 10:03
    @vespin said
    @roma45 It means I am a moron who types at night!!!! lol I think I meant adding? I should know better. I feel bad asking this person to resign three games. I will have to ask in a way where he / she does not feel pressured.

Well this sucks.

Thank you for responding. I do appreciate it.

It seems I have a stalker. You know personally Roma I don't come in here ha ...[text shortened]... er may help my clan hit top five next year. Happy Holiday's my friend.

All my best,
    Michael 🙂
    I have a real life stalker to contend with. Police can do nothing as no threats have been made but its really creepy.
    She is an attractive 22 year old swimwear model.
    Honestly she is every where i go.
    See her if i park outside her house all night.
    See her if i go to her place of work.
    See her if i go to her favourite resturant.
    See her if i am innocently in the park with my night vision goggles on when she does her evening jog.
    Really freaking me out to be honest....😁😁😁
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    15 Dec '18 11:04
    @roma45 lol lol Give her my address!!!!!!!! I could use a stalker like that. lol

Hey I have two stalkers now...... lol
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 14:041 edit
    @vespin said
    It seems I have a stalker. You know personally Roma I don't come in here ha er may help my clan hit top five next year. Happy Holiday's my friend.

All my best,
    Michael 🙂
    Don't sweat the little stuff. I believe your talking about the 2 thumbs down you got as your stalker. All it means is so far 2 people didn't agree with what you said. I get anywhere from 2 to 5 thumbs down a post. It makes me laugh the person will thumb the post down but doesn't let me know who he/she may be.

This is what the Vote was about a few years back when it was put forward to a VOTE if WHO put the thumbs up or down be named. I VOTED yes, but the majority over whelmingly voted it down. As they didn't want to be known. It really isn't a big deal at the end of the day.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree