1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:512 edits
    @suzianne said
    Take your tag-teaming sentiments back to the Spiritualiry Forum
    When you and ghost of a duke are relentlessly provoking Very Rusty by replying to virtually every single post he makes, causing him to reply to every reply you make, and then the pair of you complain bitterly about the volume of his posts to the extent that Ghost of a Duke starts a club (The Ghost Chamber) with the specific purpose of ostracising Very Rusty and gut the General Forum of core contributors ... would you consider that “tag-teaming”?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:53
    @divegeester said
    Firstly, there is no gaslighting, you are using the term wrongly. I told GBS directly via PM what I thought of the situation. There was nothing underhand, it was two people discussing what happened and how they each felt about it. My beef with GBS really is any business of yours and you would be advised to keep you long hooter out of it or fall foul of the accompanying f ...[text shortened]... at you and ghost of a duke for your utterly retarded chasing of VR round forums.

Anything else?
    That's right, as I told you.

You'd no doubt still be whinging about your feud with GoaD if I hadn't snapped you back to reality.

AGAIN, you whining about others not agreeing with you (and not attacking other posters for behavior you yourself later committed) and trying to shame them for not doing what you wanted them to do, is simply bad forum behavior, which you somehow think doubling down on is a good idea.

You really should try to get a handle on that NPD. Displaying it in these forums isn't making you any friends. The people here you count as friends are using you for their own ends, just so you know. (End of Public Service Announcement)
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:55
    @divegeester said
    When you and ghost of a duke are relentlessly provoking Very Rusty by replying to virtually every single post he makes, causing him to reply to every reply you make, and then the pair of you complain bitterly about the volume of his posts to the extent that Ghost of a Duke starts a club (The Ghost Chamber) with the specific purpose of ostracising Very Rusty and gut the General Forum of core contributors ... would you consider that “tag-teaming”?
    You're living on yesterdays, man.

I've told you this before, but you never listen.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:56
    @suzianne said
    That's right, as I told you.
    No, I’m disagreeing with you, not agreeing with you. You seem to be having difficulty with understand this.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:57
    @suzianne said
    AGAIN, you whining about others not agreeing with you (and not attacking other posters for behavior you yourself later committed) and trying to shame them for not doing what you wanted them to do, is simply bad forum behavior, which you somehow think doubling down on is a good idea.
    I’m not whining about anyone not agreeing with me, I’ve just told you this. What’s the matter with you?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:58
    @suzianne said
    Take your tag-teaming sentiments back to the Spiritualiry Forum where few care about your forum machinations.
    I am a far more substantial, thoughtful and measured contributor to the Spirituality Forum than you are ~ while your modus operandi there seems to be to post own-fumes-sniffing off-topic "taking down names, kicking a$$es" speeches, indiscernible from the ones you've contributed to this thread, and you've been doing it for uears and years and years.

So your feelings about what goes on on the Spirituality Forum are moot. If everybody on that forum behaved like you do, it would have closed down 10 years ago.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:591 edit
    @suzianne said
    You really should try to get a handle on that NPD.
    This is a class example of gaslighting by the way, just so you know for future reference. It’s a weak as piss, but it’s a good example.

You're welcome.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:01
    @fmf said
    I am a far more substantial, thoughtful and measured contributor to the Spirituality Forum than you are ~ while your modus operandi there seems to be to post own-fumes-sniffing off-topic "taking down names, kicking a$$es" speeches, indiscernible from the ones you've contributed to this thread, and you've been doing it for uears and years and years.

So your feelings about wha ...[text shortened]... um are moot. If everybody on that forum behaved like you do, it would have closed down 10 years ago.
    How many new posters have come to the SF for any length of time in the last year?

How many have left, presumably never to return?

All due to your tag-teaming them until they decide staying just isn't worth it.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:031 edit
    @suzianne said
    The people here you count as friends are using you for their own ends, just so you know.
    This is another example of gaslighting. A better one than the one you tried previously and it’s also a little unintentionally humorous because I don’t have any friends here except FMF whom I know very well. Anyone else who was a (sort of) friend has been dumped due to them siding with Ghost of a Duke and his tissue of lies. Friends are generally overrated and the incident proved the point.

“People”, as you ubiquitously refer to them, or “everyone” as you also call them, should possibly consider what Ghost of a duke has achieved with his crappy little club and his threads of lies. Because much of the rancour in this forum was caused by him, his club and that infamous thread.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:03
    @divegeester said
    This is a class example of gaslighting by the way, just so you know for future reference. It’s a weak as piss, but it’s a good example.

You're welcome.
    It's actually something you can't feel -- empathy.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:04
    @suzianne said
    You're living on yesterdays, man.

I've told you this before, but you never listen.
    The truth is in that post the evidence of which is on display in this forum week in week out, and what I said goes right to the heart of your hypocrisy.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:05
    @suzianne said
    It's actually something you can't feel -- empathy.
    Go to bed.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:05
    @divegeester said
    This is another example of gaslighting. A better one than the one you tried previously and it’s also a little unintentionally humorous because I don’t have any friends here except FMF whom I know very well. Anyone else who was a (sort of) friend has been dumped due to them siding with Ghost of a Duke and his tissue of lies. Friends are generally overrated and the incident proved the point.
    No, I'm done. Your ludicrous excuses and "no, really"s are getting boring.

I'm out.

Let others (who aren't your flunkies) decide.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:07
    @suzianne said
    How many new posters have come to the SF for any length of time in the last year?
    How many have left, presumably never to return?
    I have no objection to you spending less time there or permanently leaving.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 06:09
    @suzianne said
    No, I'm done. Your ludicrous excuses and "no, really"s are getting boring.I'm out.Let others (who aren't your flunkies) decide.
    Decide what? Nobody cares!

Goodnight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree