28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 23:52
    @lemondrop said
    read rookies post
    she lit the fuse to a big box od dynamite
    let alone where this thread has gone
    Suzi gone wild again
    rookie54 prattling sourly and "Suzianne gone wild again" are drab and dreary pars for the course. They hardly constitute "fireworks".

"Dynamite"?
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 23:56
    @fmf said
    rookie54 prattling sourly and "Suzianne gone wild again" are drab and dreary pars for the course. They hardly constitute "fireworks".

"Dynamite"?
    ok
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 02:07
    @suzianne said
    More attempted shame for not publicly agreeing with you. Apparently, you don't even realize you are doing it. It is second-nature to you by now and frankly, people are sick of it.
    What “people”?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 02:10
    @suzianne said
    You always claim everyone who doesn't agree with you has no principles.
    This is incorrect, you are making it up.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 02:12
    @suzianne said

I'm also not talking about the one incident you have been banging on about (where someone didn't agree with you) for literally months now. I said you consistently attempt to shame people into agreeing with you.

This was in reply to you doing exactly that, trying to shame EoT and Stees into agreeing with you about your obsession with ...[text shortened]... you. The shame, if there is any actual shame to be had, should belong to you.
    I’m aware of what you said and it is incorrect. It is not even close to reality.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 02:14
    @suzianne said

Clearly you are attempting right now to gaslight everyone and further shame even the readers of your nonsense into agreeing with you.
    “Gaslight everyone”

Everyone…? Really?

Who do you think I am Derren Brown?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 02:231 edit
    @suzianne said
    AGAIN, this calling out I'm doing to you is for your bad behavior of always trying to shame people into agreeing with you, NOT about your feud with the Ghost. WHY are you conflating the two? I directly replied to you attempting to shame EoT and Stees for not calling me out for my behavior with Rusty, behavior which you yourself have mirrored. Stop bringing in your other idiotic feuds with other posters. This is not about that.
    You seem to be saying the same thing over and over again.

The calling out was done by me and aimed at Earl of Trumps and Great Big Stees for them whinging at the exchange with very rusty when neither of them EVER comment at you and ghost of a duke for your utterly retarded chasing of VR round forums.

There is no “Gaslighting” no “sealioning” these are just words you use when you want to run one of your victimisation flags up a pole.

If EoT and Stees are upset with me then I’m sure that will take it up with me as they aren’t the sort of “people” who need a demented harpy like you fighting their battles for them
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 04:06
    @divegeester said
    You seem to be saying the same thing over and over again.

The calling out was done by me and aimed at Earl of Trumps and Great Big Stees for them whinging at the exchange with very rusty when neither of them EVER comment at you and ghost of a duke for your utterly retarded chasing of VR round forums.

There is no “Gaslighting” no “sealioning” these are just words y ...[text shortened]... they aren’t the sort of “people” who need a demented harpy like you fighting their battles for them
    Finally, back to the present.

The gaslighting was you, acting as if the topic was your pissing match with GoaD.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 04:32
    @suzianne said
    The gaslighting was you, acting as if the topic was your pissing match with GoaD.
    Ghost of a Duke told people - behind divegeester's back - that he thought divegeester had played some role in using a radio station in the U.K. to publically humiliate him ~ a silly, slanderous accusation that Ghost of a Duke still hasn't apologized for, even though he now realizes he was wrong. To push back against malignant gossip like that is not a "pissing match".
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:392 edits
    @suzianne said
    Firstly, there is no gaslighting, you are using the term wrongly. I told GBS directly via PM what I thought of the situation. There was nothing underhand, it was two people discussing what happened and how they each felt about it. My beef with GBS really isn’t any business of yours and you would be advised to keep you long hooter out of it or fall foul of the accompanying flack as you are now doing.

Secondly the “topic” was not directly what happened in the Ghost Chamber club, the topic was the calling out by me of Earl of Trumps and Great Big Stees for them whinging at the exchange Very Rusty when neither of them EVER comment at you and ghost of a duke for your utterly retarded chasing of VR round forums.

Anything else?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:402 edits
    @fmf said
    Ghost of a Duke told people - behind divegeester's back - that he thought divegeester had played some role in using a radio station in the U.K. to publically humiliate him ~ a silly, slanderous accusation that Ghost of a Duke still hasn't apologized for, even though he now realizes he was wrong. To push back against malignant gossip like that is not a "pissing match".
    And my pushing back against Divegeester's attempted shaming other posters to agree with him, as he's demonstrated time and again, most recently in this very thread and then using that, yes, pissing match to distract from his behavior in this thread, is what is germane to this thread, despite your efforts to muddy the waters with your description of that distraction. You're not helping him out. Take your tag-teaming sentiments back to the Spirituality Forum where few care about your forum machinations.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:42
    @suzianne said
    And my pushing back against Divegeester's attempted shaming other posters to agree with him,
    But I’m not asking anyone to agree with me, not at all, not in the slightest. If anything I’m pointing differences, highlighting and contrasting differing principles.
  14. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:43
    @great-big-stees said
    She is a classy lady, believe me.
    Thank you GBS...you are kind.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 05:49
    @suzianne said
    And my pushing back against Divegeester's attempted shaming other posters to agree with him, as he's demonstrated time and again, most recently in this very thread and then using that, yes, pissing match to distract from his behavior in this thread, is what is germane to this thread, despite your efforts to muddy the waters with your description of that distraction. You're not helping him out.
    What "shaming"? Apparently, you and Ghost of a Duke stalking Very Rusty across multiple threads with banal putdowns is OK, but me having an exchange with Very Rusty, for Great Big Stees' and Earl of Trump, is not OK.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree