1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 09:21
    This thread was inspired by Mikelom, God bless, who started a thread on ‘how you dry yourself after a shower/bath’ which I really liked. 🙂
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 09:26
    @drewnogal said
    This thread was inspired by Mikelom, God bless, who started a thread on ‘how you dry yourself after a shower/bath’ which I really liked. 🙂
    Every day is different depending on what my daughters' schedule is for the day.
    The only constant in my life is double egg on toast for breakfast!
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 09:391 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    Every day is different depending on what my daughters' schedule is for the day.
    The only constant in my life is double egg on toast for breakfast!
    nice , I get up 5 am 10 K run then breakfast Double eggs on toast then shower , sort the wife out, shower again, 1 hr work out in gym half hour swim then catch the 7 am train to newcastle........all lies except the eggs.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 09:41
    Most mornings spent with caffe latte, toast and computer.
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 09:57
    @badradger said
    nice , I get up 5 am 10 K run then breakfast Double eggs on toast then shower , sort the wife out, shower again, 1 hr work out in gym half hour swim then catch the 7 am train to newcastle........all lies except the eggs.
    LOL, very good!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:23
    Boiled eggs no toast (these days) or porridge or fruit/yogurt or a combo. After that it’s anyone’s guess since I’ve given up work (probably temporarily but I’m likin’ it!). Chores/jobs, walking the coast, gym/swim. Not really a routine yet.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:24
    @badradger said
    Breakfast eggs are one of the universal contestants. In the western world anyway.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:32
    @divegeester said
    Breakfast eggs are one of the universal contestants. In the western world anyway.
    yeah we get through at least 30 eggs a week, just me and the wife, I try to leave the toast alone bad for my blood sugar, I do try to cycle 20-30k most days, burns about 700kcals, i find the bike is easier on my knackered right knee than jogging or walking ( i know swimings good but I prefer my bike).
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:35
    @badradger said
    yeah we get through at least 30 eggs a week, just me and the wife,
    That is impressive!
    We do 5 dozen a week but thats 2 adults,
    2 children and 2 dogs (they have lovely coats)
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:37
    @wolfgang59 said
    That is impressive!
    the kids or the dogs?
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:39
    Boil a cuppa. Shower and dress while it's brewing. Make sarnies for lunch and eat one of them. Pack the rest in my lunchbox with an apple. Amuse myself with the chess league's magazine while I drink my tea. Cycle to work. Nothing special, really.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 10:56
    @wolfgang59 said
    That is impressive!
    Your children have lovely coats?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 11:00
    @drewnogal said
    Porridge and strong coffee in the winter months, toast and strong coffee in the warmer months. Always consumed while watching the morning news and catching up with the shenanigans on this site.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 11:07
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    and catching up with the shenanigans on this site.
    Another LOL!
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 11:08
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Porridge and strong coffee in the winter months, toast and strong coffee in the warmer months. Always consumed while watching the morning news and catching up with the shenanigans on this site.
    obviously after rising at 10 am and instructing one of your many servants to draw you a bath and prepair breakfast/brunch served on a silvrer salver porridge made with water and salt the proper scotish way, toast in a silver rack of course , all this whilst your Dresser lays out your day wear and polishes your brogues.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree