1. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 09:09
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I’m pretty sure she couldn’t think any less of me at this point.
    LoL 😆
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 10:35
    @hand-of-hecate said
    FYI, zipping over them a couple of times with a lawn mower is, apparently, not the right answer.
    How so?

Rabbits are carbon producers and as we all know are part of the problem in bringing the destruction of the earth as we know it.

So using the lawn mower would do two things. It would prevent them from breathing out carbon dioxide and it would help fertilize the soil so that plants would be fertilized that breath in the carbon dioxide and use it up.

Just paint them orange and all the Left wing animal lover losers on here will get behind the idea because we all know they value animal life over human life.

Now if the rabbits were pregnant Leftists would pay you using tax money to do it.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 14:53
    @suzianne said
    Jesus wept.
    So Jesus can kill a bunch of fish and I can’t weed wack a couple baby rabbits?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 22:464 edits
    @hand-of-hecate said
    So Jesus can kill a bunch of fish and I can’t weed wack a couple baby rabbits?
    Suzy thinks it's inhumane to kill anything except the unborn or to term infants ready to exit the womb cuz Jesus apparently hates all babies and unborn babies.

She's a real killjoy.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 22:51
    @whodey said
    Suzy thinks it's inhumane to kill anything except the unborn or to term infants ready to exit the womb.

She's a real killjoy.
    She may be watching what your saying right now! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree