maybe it's shrinkage
    it does get cold in D.C.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 22:54
    @lemondrop
    Did you see the pic a few years ago where Jeb Bush was standing right next to T? Jeb IS 6 3, and it was clear T was at least two inches maybe three inches shorter.
    And his official WH doctor put him down as 6 3. And only gained 5 pounds at 242 or so. If the doc lied about his height what else did he lie about and why the insistence on 6 3 anyway?

Also did you see the picture photoshopped making T look thinner AND the extended his index finger which was pointed out of the picture.

I guess it just goes along with his MO, lie, lie and lie again, repeat and rinse, 8000 times.
  3. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 00:07
    A politician lying, surely not !
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 14:23
    @The-Gravedigger
    Much as I hate saying it but yes, OCCASIONALLY those dear people lie. Who would have known?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 18:58
    I think I was 6 3, but that was my weight when I was born.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 23:132 edits
    @lemondrop said
    why does he lie about this?
    and why does his doctor lie about it?
    maybe it's shrinkage
    it does get cold in D.C.
    Fake news, Trump is really 72 and a half inches!

Impeach him!!!
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 14:11
    @whodey said
    Fake news, Trump is really 72 and a half inches!

Impeach him!!!
    Maybe he has 2-1/2" lifts?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 16:03
    @whodey
    As usual you miss the point. His official WH doctor FAKED the numbers. The deal is this: Since he faked the height, what else did he fake? It is clear Trump in his narcissistic persona NEEDS to be seen as 6'3'' and if you didn't know, he also had his official WH photo shopped to make him look thinner and made his pointing finger longer. The original photo was leaked and it shows the photoshop work. This is the man you worship.
  9. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 19:38
    @sonhouse said
    @whodey
    As usual you miss the point. His official WH doctor FAKED the numbers. The deal is this: Since he faked the height, what else did he fake? It is clear Trump in his narcissistic persona NEEDS to be seen as 6'3'' and if you didn't know, he also had his official WH photo shopped to make him look thinner and made his pointing finger longer. The original photo was leaked and it shows the photoshop work. This is the man you worship.
    Please don't assert that anyone would worship this clown.

He's not 6'3".
    He's not a politician.
    He's not a real president.
    He's not even a real business man.
  10. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 20:08
    @mudfinger said
    Please don't assert that anyone would worship this clown.

He's not 6'3".
    He's not a politician.
    He's not a real president.
    He's not even a real business man.
    Democracy is such a bitch.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 18:00
    @the-gravedigger said
    A politician lying, surely not !
    Sure, politicians lie all the time, for the good of the party, or for national security, or whatever. But Trump isn’t a politician; he’s a reality tv ‘personality.’ In that universe of discourse, there is no such thing as objective truth, therefore, no lies either. For Trump, everything is malleable, except, of course, his ego.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 19:36
    @sonhouse said
    @whodey
    But I don't worship him.

I just find it odd that you are all bent out of shape about a narcissist that lies in political office.

Funny, only Trump bothers you.

Very telling.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:48
    @whodey
    Trump is the one causing irreparable harm to the US AND the world, putting Un where he wants to be, a figure on the world stage when in fact he is a two bit dictator, dissing our real NATO allies, sucking up to Putin where we KNOW P has SOMETHING on Trump, whether it is a money bind or PP tapes you have to know there is something there. Trump talks about using military in Venezuela. Just what he needs to distract attention from his pig wallowing so-called foreign policy.
    Tell me why you think he refuses to reveal his tax returns?
    Tell me about his Trump University and how kindly they treat their students.
    Tell me how Trump loves the little guy so much he hires illegals in his own companies.
    Tell me about the Trump that disses his own architects who still have not been fully paid.
    Tell me about the "space force"
    Tell me again how the tax cut helped out common folk.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree