1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Aug '20 15:12
    I got this idea from goad actually as he was talking about 2050. Anyone have any opinions on what the world will look like then? Will China be the new world Power. Will Covid-19 be a thing of the past? Will RHP still exist? Russ isn't getting any younger, will he eventually sell?

I know I'll be long gone so will not matter to me!

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '20 21:00
    @very-rusty said
    I got this idea from goad actually as he was talking about 2050. Anyone have any opinions on what the world will look like then? Will China be the new world Power. Will Covid-19 be a thing of the past? Will RHP still exist? Russ isn't getting any younger, will he eventually sell?

I know I'll be long gone so will not matter to me!

-VR
    And there was much rejoicing and dancing in the streets.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Aug '20 21:081 edit
    @suzianne said
    And there was much rejoicing and dancing in the streets.
    LOL@ Suzie Q....Now in which question or statement would you be refering to as if I have to ask....You don't know how much crying will be going on in my community! 😉 I've already told everyone to remember me as I was, and smile, throw a street party!!! Hopefully it will be far enough down the road that the Covid-19 will not be an issue. I would rather my life be celebrated! You know like you talked about only for different reasons than you have! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree