1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 12:30
    @hells-caretaker said
    Their on the horizon, cameth a tosser. Many names from the lips spake drivel from the mass.

The A.I. said by "Download, all shall be comfort. Yee shall sleep in ( Christmas is coming ) knowledge of revenge."

Baron Sengir
    Sucking blood from other creatures to increases oe#s own lifespan is not what the scriptures prescribe.
  2. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:09
    On one dark winter's day an individual came to the mount to a large congregation, whom were expectant of sage wisdom. For I have a Pigeon he said. This Pigeon is a Trophy from enduring toil.

A voice spoke out, the critics chortled. The Sage called for silence & said "Duce, you lack knowledge with the 'way's of the cloth & table'. You seek to vex those that would give friendship yet you spurn. A reputation there in that proceeds.

Then the Pigeon rose up circled three times, emitted what few of us have not been anointed cooing "Douche, douche."

Endeth the lesson.

Debates GF: 23102020
  3. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 14:30
    I won a pigeon in a Ghost Chamber tournament here, but I can't find it. Anybody seen it?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 10:51
    And in those days the King of the far lands which were stollen from their fathers fathers fathers fathers, and who was raised up as the citrus “Prince of Duchebaggery”, spaketh unto his people and asketh of them “doeth thou still love me?”.

On hearing his words the people went into convulsions of hate and self-destruction and did pass a decree saying “bi-den”, which in Aramaic meaneth “good bye” and ”go forth and multiply”.

And the citrus Prince did falleth into a rage of great tantrum and called upon his wise men to cast magic spells to unbound him from this season of wrath. Many lies were told and many were put to the sword in the name of duchbaggery.

But the people rejoiced and sang praises to the Lord of Democracy even though they were sore afraid of the battles ahead.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 11:48
    @very-rusty said
    Were you going for the devil's number with the 666? 🙂

-VR
    Your mother must've been a saint with a hundred-fold blessings of patience upon her.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 12:40
    Go second and divide.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 11:30
    And it came to pass that the congregation of some of the faithful of the General Forum took place in a house of all Kinds of Spirits.
    And a lot of merrymaking and feasting and bantering went on.
    And lo, persons of a certain Disposition tried to swo fear and Anger.
    But then the spirit of friendship prevailed!
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 12:03
    Their are pages from scrolls🚬 of writings of past antiquity that speak of 'A silent majority'😑 & mysterious magnetism to faiths that are not understood, only to those that truly know the 64 pathway to pure glory. 'To deceive be a path to but one outcome'.
  9. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 12:241 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Go second and divide.
    It's here a reference and says. " Reap what one sows". And there is more here - 'Take thy apple & enjoy but beware! to taste'🚬🤷‍♂️ 'may harm your beauty, such is temptation. Alas, lament no more.'
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 17:01
    @hells-caretaker said
    It's here a reference and says. " Reap what one sows". And there is more here - 'Take thy apple & enjoy but beware! to taste'🚬🤷‍♂️ 'may harm your beauty, such is temptation. Alas, lament no more.'
    A plague of great silliness fell upon the people of GF and for forty days and forty nights that silliness did prevail with foolish utterances and frenetic writing of inconsequential nonsense and throughout the most ancient clans of RHP it was frequently heard said that they hadn't really noticed much different to the usual.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 17:30
    @relentless-red said
    A plague of great silliness fell upon the people of GF and for forty days and forty nights that silliness did prevail with foolish utterances and frenetic writing of inconsequential nonsense and throughout the most ancient clans of RHP it was frequently heard said that they hadn't really noticed much different to the usual.
    You have proven that point! 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 18:43
    @Relentless-Red
    Inshallah👊🥼
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 20:071 edit
    @hells-caretaker said
    @Relentless-Red
    Inshallah👊🥼
    Inshallah (Arabic: إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ‎, ʾin šāʾa -llāh), also spelled InshAllah or In sha Allah, is an Arabic language expression meaning "if God wills" or "God willing". ... It expresses the belief that nothing happens unless God wills it and that his will supersedes all human will.

A great word for the "Spirituality Forum". 😉

-VR
  14. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 22:17
    When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the Trump speak and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance, keeping two metres apart and wore masks.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '20 15:34
    @suzianne said
    Your mother must've been a saint with a hundred-fold blessings of patience upon her.
    This may be one of the most accurate statements you've ever made Suzie Q!

I bet your mother would be the same as mine in that case! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree