storyville

Standard memberRemoved
General 10 Mar '14 15:56
  1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 12:10
    Originally posted by redbarons
    and talking of smoking violin riffs GBS enroled in guitar lessons hoping he could resurrect his career and pay for his own heath care,it was grasping at straws he knew that but better than moving to the now overcrowded UK to milk the NHS
    He's still pondering the move because he can't afford the G string.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 12:17
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    He's still pondering the move because he can't afford the G string.
    and so stees moves to the UK using money stolen in a bank raid in Boston,so in reality he is on the run,his life has changed almost overnight the thought of the dead bank guard constantly niggled his conscience.....
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 12:25
    and so stees moves to the UK using money stolen in a bank raid in Boston,so in reality he is on the run,his life has changed almost overnight the thought of the dead bank guard constantly niggled his conscience.....
    But only until he, again, looked into the bags of cash when his attention went to where could he "launder" the loot.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 12:45
    But only until he, again, looked into the bags of cash when his attention went to where could he "launder" the loot.
    obviously he needed a crooked bank mmmmm he thought I am certainly in the right country British banks were as bent as nine bob notes,so which one shall I take the cash to,then it came to him the Bank of England head honsho was a bent Canadian he would bend over backwards for some US dollars....
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 17:02
    obviously he needed a crooked bank mmmmm he thought I am certainly in the right country British banks were as bent as nine bob notes,so which one shall I take the cash to,then it came to him the Bank of England head honsho was a bent Canadian he would bend over backwards for some US dollars....
    "Hello Mark, GBS here. I was wondering if we could get together for a little tête-à-tête luncheon. I think I have a plan that'll be good for the two of us...if you get my drift."
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 17:05
    "Hello Mark, GBS here. I was wondering if we could get together for a little tête-à-tête luncheon. I think I have a plan that'll be good for the two of us...if you get my drift."
    ok GBS see you at the Gay Dad pole dancing club in soho I will be the one wearing the cowboy hat
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 17:08
    ok GBS see you at the Gay Dad pole dancing club in soho I will be the one wearing the cowboy hat
    'Hmm', GBS thought - 'a cowboy hat - it's so conspicuous...'
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 17:12
    Originally posted by lolof
    'Hmm', GBS thought - 'a cowboy hat - it's so conspicuous...'
    so GBS enterd the bar everyone was dressed as a cowboy,could they all be bankers?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 20:231 edit
    so GBS enterd the bar everyone was dressed as a cowboy,could they all be bankers?
    Mark stood out in his beaver cowboy hat and his accent of course. He was hitting his rearend with his hat and yelling, "Who's your daddy, who's your daddy eh?"
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 21:03
    Mark stood out in his beaver cowboy hat and his accent of course. He was hitting his rearend with his hat and yelling, "Who's your daddy, who's your daddy eh?"
    and stees thought I am really happy I still have that sawn off...
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 21:07
    and stees thought I am really happy I still have that sawn off...
    When Mark noticed GBS he sauntered over and said, "Is that a sawed off shotgun or are you just happy to see me?"
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 10:341 edit
    When Mark noticed GBS he sauntered over and said, "Is that a sawed off shotgun or are you just happy to see me?"
    stees peered through the smoke filled room and slowly replied in his Texan drawl yup Mark I am very pleased to see you but it is most definitely a sawn of shotgun but don't worry cause all the ladies recon I only fire blanks....
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 10:43
    stees peered through the smoke filled room and slowly replied in his Texan drawl yup Mark I am very pleased to see you but it is most definitely a sawn of shotgun but don't worry cause all the ladies recon I only fire blanks....
    As for my calling this meeting...I got some cash I want to "make disappear" and I don't mean I want to set it on fire, although I am feeling hot.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 10:55
    As for my calling this meeting...I got some cash I want to "make disappear" and I don't mean I want to set it on fire, although I am feeling hot.
    its a done deal Stees and I wont even take my usual 99% cut but I will require a favour from you,see stees I run this Bank of England and I know they pay me shed loads of money but in the end its not enough I want to run the country and that means Cameron and his toadies have to go,get my drift GBS could a man like you help in that situation...
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 11:03
    its a done deal Stees and I wont even take my usual 99% cut but I will require a favour from you,see stees I run this Bank of England and I know they pay me shed loads of money but in the end its not enough I want to run the country and that means Cameron and his toadies have to go,get my drift GBS could a man like you help in that situation...
    I'll have a chat with Conrad Black and get some ideas from him and get "back at ya".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree