1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 14:11
    @very-rusty said
    The way I see it we are ancient to them......Hell I remember being 16 and someone saying they were 30 I thought he was an old man!! I am very fortunate with my nieces and nephews and their children as they include me in more functions than I can even attend

-VR
    Have you taught them the moves of our favorite game ?
  2. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 14:14
    @very-rusty said
    Do you actually log out each and every time?

-VR
    almost every time..I'm thinking of the owners/admin fellows...I don't want to do anything to hamper this website..
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 14:20
    @ogb said
    almost every time..I'm thinking of the owners/admin fellows...I don't want to do anything to hamper this website..
    So what you are saying is even though I am not on the site because I haven't logged out it would show me as being on the site 24/7?
  4. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 15:04
    @very-rusty said
    So what you are saying is even though I am not on the site because I haven't logged out it would show me as being on the site 24/7?
    yes...unless you click the "sign out" button, you're still logged on (forever)..
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 15:10
    @ogb said
    yes...unless you click the "sign out" button, you're still logged on (forever)..
    Ok so I am logged on but does that mean you can see that I am on?....Also does it make a big difference?

-VR
  6. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 16:06
    @very-rusty said
    Ok so I am logged on but does that mean you can see that I am on?..
    Good question...I'm not sure of the answer....admin could any I suppose. Also, I don't know how many users Russ's Z-14 can accommodate at once..
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 16:08
    @ogb said
    Good question...I'm not sure of the answer....admin could any I suppose. Also, I don't know how many users Russ's Z-14 can accommodate at once..
    It would really be interesting to know if it actually does make a difference in if a person logs out or not?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree