1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 17:03
    @torunn said
    I assume I am logged off RHP, when I turn off my computer which I do every night. When I turn it on again, I don't use my password to open RHP, I just click it. I know the procedure, just don't know what to call it.
    The way I see it if you are not on the site how can you be showing as being on? You wouldn't have to be off of your computer just off of the site itself.

-VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 17:19
    @very-rusty said
    The way I see it if you are not on the site how can you be showing as being on? You wouldn't have to be off of your computer just off of the site itself.

-VR
    VR, I don't know what I do, I just do and it works.
  3. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 21:34
    @torunn said
    VR, I don't know what I do, I just do and it works.
    just because you turn off your computer does not mean you are logged off this or any other website. You need to actually click on the "sign out" button. It is the polite, courteous way to use this site..
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jul '20 21:36
    @ogb said
    just because you turn off your computer does not mean you are logged off this or any other website. You need to actually click on the "sign out" button. It is the polite, courteous way to use this site..
    Do you actually log out each and every time?

-VR
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 06:26
    @ogb said
    I do that too.
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 08:58
    @ogb said
    Then you have to use a password to log in again, my biggest 'sometimes I forget'.

Just as I get a password memorised the requirements change in terms of special characters, upper and lower case length etc. One day the whole world will have moved to cyberspace and I will be locked outside in the rain.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:09
    @petewxyz said
    Then you have to use a password to log in again, my biggest 'sometimes I forget'.

Just as I get a password memorised the requirements change in terms of special characters, upper and lower case length etc. One day the whole world will have moved to cyberspace and I will be locked outside in the rain.
    Just use the same password of everything if a hacker going to break into your computer he/she is already in. Did you know the hackers actually have their own site?

-VR
  8. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:18
    @very-rusty said
    Just use the same password of everything if a hacker going to break into your computer he/she is already in. Did you know the hackers actually have their own site?

-VR
    "howtohack.com"
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:23
    @ogb said
    "howtohack.com"
    No thanks, I stay away from hacker sites. I had a very good friend who has passed in recent years who use to get free programs in some site. He was very sharp around computers.

-VR
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:31
    @very-rusty said
    No thanks, I stay away from hacker sites. I had a very good friend who has passed in recent years who use to get free programs in some site. He was very sharp around computers.

-VR
    When it comes to computers/IPads/tablets/smartphones I'm as "sharp" as my "sharpless" bucksaw.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:321 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    When it comes to computers/IPads/tablets/smartphones I'm as "sharp" as my "sharpless" bucksaw.
    It is great to have nieces and nephews! 😉

Who knows if I'm lucky maybe someday my grandchildren will be showing things.

-VR
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:35
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    In my case, "offspring" .
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:41
    @great-big-stees said
    In my case, "offspring" .
    In my case they are all too far the 'offspring' that is. I just hear from them on special occasions.

Have you ever left home forgetting to put in your false teeth? 😉

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:431 edit
    @very-rusty said

Who knows if I'm lucky maybe someday my grandchildren will be showing things.

-VR
    I have been waiting a long time for that... 🙂 They don't have time for granny.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '20 13:571 edit
    @torunn said
    I have been waiting a long time for that... 🙂 They don't have time for granny.
    The way I see it we are ancient to them......Hell I remember being 16 and someone saying they were 30 I thought he was an old man!! I am very fortunate with my nieces and nephews and their children as they include me in more functions than I can even attend

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree