1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:461 edit
    @divegeester said
    Oh no don’t worry, I’m not offended, I’m looking for a second opinion.

You see Very Rusty, who is a person I’ve never chatted to for hours on the phone btw, thinks I’m an alcoholic because he saw me posting on here while I was drunk one night during the football Euros.

Anyway he likes to mock me about what he sees as my alcoholism, because he doesn’t like me, but ...[text shortened]... ering opinion about my posting and wether I do indeed mostly post as though I was completely wasted.
    You never come across as being drunk to me.

I, on the other hand, have made many bad moves after having wine.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:47
    @torunn said
    You never come across as being drunk to me.
    You must have missed the EURO 2020 thread then. 🙂

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:48
    @very-rusty said
    YUP,.. You do come across as an alcoholic as far as I am concerned.
    It takes one to know one right.
    Ok let’s try again…

Seeing as this is what you honestly believe, why do you think it is acceptable to mock me about it? Given that you are proud and preachy moraliser of your own sobriety.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:49
    @divegeester said
    Ok let’s try again…

Seeing as this is what you honestly believe, why do you think it is acceptable to mock me about it? Given that you are proud and preachy moraliser of your own sobriety.
    As long as you think it is ok to stalk my posts, yea I think it is fine to do so! 😛 🙂

How do you like that?

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:521 edit
    @very-rusty said
    As long as you think it is ok to stalk my posts, yea I think it is fine to do so! 😛 🙂

How do you like that?

-VR
    I see. Let’s get this absolutely clear then…

Because I’m replying to your posts, in a way which you disapprove of, you feel it justified to mock me about what you HONESTLY perceive as my alcoholism.

That’s what you’re saying right?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:541 edit
    @divegeester said
    I see. Let’s get this absolutely clear then…

Because I’m replying to your posts, in a way which you disapprove of, you feel it justified to mock me about what you HONESTLY perceive as my alcoholism.

That’s what you’re saying right?
    NO, what I don't care for is you stalking my posts.

Butting into conversations, I think I may start doing that to you and see how you feel about it.

Also, we both know you have a problem with Alcohol! Thousands do, you're not alone.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:57
    @very-rusty said
    NO, what I don't care for is you stalking my posts.
    I’m replying to your public posts mocking me about what you perceive as my alcoholism.
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 16:58
    @trev33 said
    Who do you want to kill the the most? Cyclists on the footpath/sidewalk for me, or people who put their bags on chairs in busy trains and look offended when asked to move them.
    Probably people who derail a thread to have their own pointless arguments...

...and immigrants. F those guys.

(the fact that i have to add that this was a joke is why i have no faith in humanity)
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:001 edit
    @huckleberryhound said
    Probably people who derail a thread to have their own pointless arguments...
    At least you know know how sincere Very Rusty really feels about your potential alcohol challenges.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:031 edit
    @divegeester said
    At least you know know how sincere Very Rusty really feels about your potential alcohol challenges.
    Actually he knows what I think of you trying to hide your Alcoholism gooster!

I believe Huck has done well sober for 4 weeks is an achievement.

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:042 edits
    @divegeester said
    I’m replying to your public posts mocking me about what you perceive as my alcoholism.
    No, You were butting into my conversation for the hell of it, don't twist the story.

Your alcoholism is another story. Of course you aren't one until you admit it to yourself. What do you do after our little back and forth bantering session. Go to the Fantasy Tavern and ask the bartender to line up some shots.

-VR
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:52
    @very-rusty said
    For me personally if I go a few days without coffee. I get this splitting headache. All in my mind?

-VR
    No, that's the caffeine playing tricks with you, or the lack of it but i don't get them when i have a break and I drink at least 4 espresso shots a day so I guess it's all personal.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 18:13
    @trev33 said
    No, that's the caffeine playing tricks with you, or the lack of it but i don't get them when i have a break and I drink at least 4 espresso shots a day so I guess it's all personal.
    Indeed it could be a personal thing. Just 2 days and get this splitting headache you wouldn't believe, I have a coffee not long afterwards the headache goes away. I must mention that to my Doctor and see what she makes of it. Now I get 2 extra large coffee's so I don't know if that would be any different, than your 4 expresso shots a day. I know caffeine is addictive though. Nice you don't get any headaches!

-VR
  14. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 19:02
    @trev33 said
    Who do you want to kill the the most? Cyclists on the footpath/sidewalk for me, or people who put their bags on chairs in busy trains and look offended when asked to move them.
    Folks ahead of me in the checkout queue. When they spend 10 minutes waiting to be served then the cashier asks for payment and they spend 5 minutes rummaging through bags, purses, wallets and pockets looking for a credit card. Then another 5 minutes repeating the same ritual looking for their loyalty card.
    Bloody swines.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 12:01
    @the-gravedigger said
    Folks ahead of me in the checkout queue. When they spend 10 minutes waiting to be served then the cashier asks for payment and they spend 5 minutes rummaging through bags, purses, wallets and pockets looking for a credit card. Then another 5 minutes repeating the same ritual looking for their loyalty card.
    Bloody swines.
    That sounds a bit like me, in that, depending on which card I use to make payment, I, on occasion, struggle to remember the code.🤔😳😡😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree