1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 14:50
    are there players on this website who have female names but are really guys ??
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 15:08
    Probably.

Asl?
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 15:09
    fridays are for catfish
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 15:11
    I thought that people get to choose their gender identity. There is no pretend, just a choice.

Yes this is how screwed up our societies have become. It is really pathetic and laughable.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 15:30

Removed by poster

6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 06:22
    @eladar said
    I thought that people get to choose their gender identity. There is no pretend, just a choice.

Yes this is how screwed up our societies have become. It is really pathetic and laughable.
    Why do you care what other people do, and why is it any of your business?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 07:02
    @suzianne said
    Why do you care what other people do, and why is it any of your business?
    If you endorse and defend what "our societies have become" in terms of gender, however one might define that, you ought to be able to do better than play the man rather than play the ball. Is there, or is there not, a grain of truth in Eladar's observation from his conservative point of view?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 08:43
    @fmf said
    If you endorse and defend what "our societies have become" in terms of gender, however one might define that, you ought to be able to do better than play the man rather than play the ball. Is there, or is there not, a grain of truth in Eladar's observation from his conservative point of view?
    I had you on my “do not like” list...

After that post I put you on Awesome status.

It’s 3 levels below God-Like so it’s kinda a big deal.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 08:57
    @eladar said

You thought wrong.

How a person views the world is tied up with their identity. If it were indeed a choice, do you think people would choose an identity that puts them at odds with misanthropic people like you? Why would people choose to be subject to people hating them for the choice they made? Why can't you let people live their lives without unfair comment?

Is this the way you love yourself, Mr. "Christian"?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 08:58
    @fmf said
    Thanks for your opinion.

I'll give it all due consideration.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 09:222 edits
    @suzianne said
    Thanks for your opinion.

I'll give it all due consideration.
    No, that's alright. Albeit two or so hours AFTER I called you out, you've now tried to do what I suggested ~ not very well, I might add ~ still choosing to play the man more than exhibiting some courage in your convictions.

In many ways, in terms of the discourse in this Trumpian public domain, you and your scorn-for-scorn's-sake approach, makes you little more than Eladar's counterpart.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 09:551 edit
    @fmf said
    No, that's alright. Albeit two or so hours AFTER I called you out, you've now tried to do what I suggested ~ not very well, I might add ~ still choosing to play the man more than exhibiting some courage in your convictions.

In many ways, in terms of the discourse in this Trumpian public domain, you and your scorn-for-scorn's-sake approach, makes you little more than Eladar's counterpart.
    Continue thumping your tub and calling me names that fit your agenda. Of course I exhibit scorn for his ill-informed and rather disgusting statement, as would any intelligent human. That you "call me out" for it is to show how important battling me in the forum has become to you, regardless of my views. You giving me "pushback" on this only shows your agreement with his outrageous point-of-view, whether you actually agree or not, which shows your disingenuousness in the overall discussion. Very funny that you claim I'm "playing the man", when you turn around and do that exact thing, to a degree even more than I have. You could have left this, but apparently you need your daily dose of forum combat that you've missed in your absence. Perhaps you could be absent a few days more.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 09:58
    @suzianne said
    Continue thumping your tub and calling me names that fit your agenda.
    What "names"?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 10:042 edits
    @suzianne said
    Continue thumping your tub and calling me names that fit your agenda. Of course I exhibit scorn for his ill-informed and rather disgusting statement, as would any intelligent human.
    There are many, many intelligent humans who do not see gender issues the same way as you do, but your narcissism is noted.

Eladar's comment gave you the opportunity to explain your perspective, but you chose merely to toss out some angry "banter" instead.

In the realm of smackdown political discourse, you and Eladar are not so different.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 10:06
    @suzianne said
    You giving me "pushback" on this only shows your agreement with his outrageous point-of-view, whether you actually agree or not, which shows your disingenuousness in the overall discussion.
    You giving me "pushback" on this only shows your agreement with his outrageous point-of-view...

Does it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree