1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 16:05
    @divegeester said

But not you. Not once, not ever in 14 years have I seen you post something even in the slightest bit laced with real humour. Just reams and reams of this pulped slurry which you come out with day in and day out like some sort of internet dunce-bot on whiz.
    LOL@ the gooster. You've never deserved it. As I have told you on numerous occasions You get what give, you give crap you get crap thrown back at you! 🙂

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:16
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ the gooster. You've never deserved it. As I have told you on numerous occasions You get what give, you give crap you get crap thrown back at you! 🙂

-VR
    He's just gaslighting.

He knows he's lying. That doesn't promote his agenda though, does it?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 19:26
    @suzianne said
    He's just gaslighting.

He knows he's lying. That doesn't promote his agenda though, does it?
    I don't know why he always does that, I guess negative attention is better than no attention. Geeze I hope I didn't look that bad, but I fear I was at one time. Now see how I sounded.

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 22:04
    @divegeester said
    One of my biggest detractors in this forum is badradger, but even his one dimensional body slams make me laugh sometimes. Sometimes out loud and with gusto.

But not you. Not once, not ever in 14 years have I seen you post something even in the slightest bit laced with real humour. Just reams and reams of this pulped slurry which you come out with day in and day out like some sort of internet dunce-bot on whiz.
    Would that be Cheese Whiz?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cheez-Whiz-Original-Cheese-Dip-15-oz-Jar/14940629
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 22:06
    @very-rusty said
    I don't know why he always does that, I guess negative attention is better than no attention. Geeze I hope I didn't look that bad, but I fear I was at one time. Now see how I sounded.

-VR
    You're more entertaining than scornful, like him.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 22:081 edit
    @suzianne said
    You're more entertaining than scornful, like him.
    Thank You, and it isn't that we haven't had our differences in the past, but far as I am concerned that is where they stay. I am happy we were able to settle our differences.
    More my issues than yours and I don't mind saying it.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 04:34
    Stroke me, stroke you
    Oh yeah says who!
    Well I like you, and I like you too!
    It’s stuff like this which makes me spew
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 04:361 edit
    Current polling

President Trump really won the last election
    17% YES
    83% NO
    0% DON’T KNOW

18 votes • 1 day 1 hour and 9 minutes left
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 04:521 edit
    This poll should have been open to Americans only, the rest of us know the truth and that must distort the totals. I'd remove my alien vote from the count if I knew how.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 05:072 edits
    @kewpie said
    This poll should have been open to Americans only, the rest of us know the truth and that must distort the totals. I'd remove my alien vote from the count if I knew how.
    Repeated polls in the US show that 70% of American Republicans would vote: “YES” I.e. Trump really won the election.

I could name every one of those [American Republicans] who post in the General Forum who believe this delusion.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 11:54
    @divegeester said
    Repeated polls in the US show that 70% of American Republicans would vote: “YES” I.e. Trump really won the election.

I could name every one of those [American Republicans] who post in the General Forum who believe this delusion.
    Don’t fret. The next American election will have, on the Republican side, Sarah Palin as their presidential candidate and she’ll win. Why, you say?…Because she can see Russia from her kitchen window.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 15:02
    @divegeester said

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2021/06/17/trump-finally-admits--we-didn-t-win--presidential-election

Try and keep up with the times gooster! 🙂

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 06:15
    FINAL POLL RESULTS

20% YES [4]
    80% NO [16]
    0% DON’T KNOW
    [20 votes]

Taking into consideration @kewpie’s comment above, that many of the no votes would have been from non Americans, then would could be as high as 40-50% of the Americans here believing that Trump actually won the election. Which would be an astonishing insight into this forum’s membership and a frightening one for America as a whole.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 06:31
    @divegeester said
    FINAL POLL RESULTS

20% YES [4]
    80% NO [16]
    0% DON’T KNOW
    [20 votes]

Taking into consideration @kewpie’s comment above, that many of the no votes would have been from non Americans, then would could be as high as 40-50% of the Americans here believing that Trump actually won the election. Which would be an astonishing insight into this forum’s membership and a frightening one for America as a whole.
    Clearly you have the brains to solve the UK's internal problems.

Why don't you do that first before commenting on problems elsewhere?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 06:34
    @kevin-eleven said
    Clearly you have the brains to solve the UK's internal problems.

Why don't you do that first before commenting on problems elsewhere?
    Aww what’s up Salad?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree