1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 12:061 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What about Donkeys? I know a few talking Donkeys? Divedonkey, Dandy Andy Donkey and DonkeyFM. I would be willing to let you have the lot for lets say. . . . . . twelve hundred sterling?
    A bargain at twice the price. Robbie, did you manage to get to Sonhouse on soundcloud? I wonder because people with soundcloud accounts can certainly listen to anyone in the system but I don't know about non-account holders.

I get in easy because my comp has PW recorded and I don't have to do anything special to get in.

Only had this account for a week so I don't know the in's and out's of the site yet.

I also found out if you 'follow' someone, their music tracks gets posted to your own account and so my tracks get diluted by other people's tracks coming in line before my tracks appear and I don't know how to fix that.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 13:24
    What about Donkeys? I know a few talking Donkeys? Divedonkey, Dandy Andy Donkey and DonkeyFM. I would be willing to let you have the lot for lets say. . . . . . twelve hundred sterling?
    robbie,
    I say it is time to get a big shovel out again to scoop up the stuff your spewing out.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is still nipping on your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:001 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    I say it is time to get a big shovel out again to scoop up the stuff your spewing out.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is still nipping on your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I say you need to ask the doctor for more meds Crusty old bean, you seem to think that I value your unsolicited advice, clearly you are delusional.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:091 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    A bargain at twice the price. Robbie, did you manage to get to Sonhouse on soundcloud? I wonder because people with soundcloud accounts can certainly listen to anyone in the system but I don't know about non-account holders.

I get in easy because my comp has PW recorded and I don't have to do anything special to get in.

Only had this account for a wee ...[text shortened]... y other people's tracks coming in line before my tracks appear and I don't know how to fix that.
    I'll go there now and check it out 😀

Dude there is still only a single track! hey man, waz wid that?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:312 edits
    I say you need to ask the doctor for more meds Crusty old bean, you seem to think that I value your unsolicited advice, clearly you are delusional.
    robbie,
    What gives you the impression I am on meds, there you go assuming things. Seems for one who is uninterested in my advice, you answer me alot. Sometimes going out of your way to make conversation. Are you running out of clans who will play you yet? 😉 Well you still have your 3 sisters who will hand you points on a silver platter. 😛

Kindest Regards,
    Have a lovely day,
    Give your lovely wife my best,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:50
    robbie,
    What gives you the impression I am on meds, there you go assuming things. Seems for one who is uninterested in my advice, you answer me alot. Sometimes going out of your way to make conversation. Are you running out of clans who will play you yet? 😉 Well you still have your 3 sisters who will hand you points on a silver platter. 😛

Kindest Regards,
    Have a lovely day,
    Give your lovely wife my best,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    take it to clans spanky, infact moonbus has just posted a blistering refutation regarding you and your clans premature resigning of games in order to manipulate your ratings.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:58
    take it to clans spanky, infact moonbus has just posted a blistering refutation regarding you and your clans premature resigning of games in order to manipulate your ratings.
    robbie,
    moonbus opinion means as much to me as yours does. 😛 I am sure he will soon get an answer from our Clan Leader on it!!

Kind Regards,
    Hope you are having a lovely day,
    I'm going to get out and get some sunshine this afternoon,
    Had some calls and stuff to do this morning,
    Now don't miss me too much, I'll be back, 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:06
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I'm only interested in talking horses.

😛
    You have misguided interests. 😕

When a horse steps on your foot it's trying to tell you something, but without talking. Ever hear of "horse sense"? 😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:29
    robbie,
    moonbus opinion means as much to me as yours does. 😛 I am sure he will soon get an answer from our Clan Leader on it!!

Kind Regards,
    Hope you are having a lovely day,
    I'm going to get out and get some sunshine this afternoon,
    Had some calls and stuff to do this morning,
    Now don't miss me too much, I'll be back, 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    all we seem to get form your clan leader are his homoerotic fantasies.and the metallica obsession with butts.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 19:01
    all we seem to get form your clan leader are his homoerotic fantasies.and the metallica obsession with butts.
    Is that some sort of "personal revelation"?

Please don't tell me. I don't want to know. 😉
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 21:01
    Originally posted by josephw
    Is that some sort of "personal revelation"?

Please don't tell me. I don't want to know. 😉
    Why are you asking me? ask Crusty, he mentions butts at the end of almost every post he makes.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 21:172 edits
    Why are you asking me? ask Crusty, he mentions butts at the end of almost every post he makes.
    robbie,
    You do know a donkey is called an ass?
    A male donkey or ass is called a jack, a female a jenny or jennet; a young donkey is a foal. Perhaps this is how we see you, because you fail to understand anything you are told. At least you pretend not to.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Have a great evening,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 21:47
    robbie,
    You do know a donkey is called an ass?
    A male donkey or ass is called a jack, a female a jenny or jennet; a young donkey is a foal. Perhaps this is how we see you, because you fail to understand anything you are told. At least you pretend not to.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Have a great evening,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Thats vewy intwesting Roosty old bean, I have three talking donkeys for sale, would you be interested?
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 21:48
    I just discovered I had a vagina
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 22:01
    Thats vewy intwesting Roosty old bean, I have three talking donkeys for sale, would you be interested?
    robbie,
    I wouldn't buy you, mctayto, or vespin. 😛 Thank you for the kind offer though. 😉

Kind Regards,
    Have a great evening,
    May karma keep nipping hard at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree