1. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 21:311 edit
    Suspiciously joined on the same day... you can see the game in the "recent checkmates" section which appears when you start up the site.... someone trying to boost their rating by playing themselves ...
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 21:34
    Originally posted by ptobler
    Suspiciously joined on the same day... you can see the game in the "recent checkmates" section which appears when you start up the site.... someone trying to boost their rating by playing themselves ...
    Not in my wildest dreams would I imagine such a thing!!!! 😲
  3. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 21:47
    Maybe I should give them the benefit of the doubt - maybe they are friends that joined on the same day...
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Jan '17 01:20
    Originally posted by ptobler
    Maybe I should give them the benefit of the doubt - maybe they are friends that joined on the same day...
    Or a father-son team, of similar strength, who find it convenient to make their moves on this site. If you check back on any of the games, they play out the whole games - 30 or 40 moves or more - and they win around the same number of games.

Sometimes paranoia is just that, and they're NOT actually out to get you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree