1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 21:55
    Elderly. Vietnam vet. Called me to his house today. Handed me an envelope. OK. Went home and opened it. A card thanking me for taking care of his trash cans and 20 bucks. Tried to give it back and he wouldn't take it. Don't know how he knew as I do it at nite. So. I'm gonna take the 20 and make him and his wife some bada*s southern fried chicken. Dang I'm so racist. I even fixed the Mexicans fence next door at my cost and labor and took the old guy waiting at the bus stop to the store. The rewards I get? Was out yesterday doing errands and was treated like crap by 4 separate individuals. 2 black and 2 Hispanic. Guess they didn't like my white privilege. Sad
  2. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 21:59
    @kquinn909

jesus had the same problem. you try to do something nice for some people and they crucify you for it.
  3. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 22:20
    Black neighbors...
    Spanish neighbors...
    Time to move.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:43
    @Patzering
    Yep, find a better place for your racist ass.
  5. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 00:48
    ...said the guy who can't deny neighborhoods going to shyt when non whites move in.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 01:55
    @kquinn909 said
    Elderly. Vietnam vet. Called me to his house today. Handed me an envelope. OK. Went home and opened it. A card thanking me for taking care of his trash cans and 20 bucks. Tried to give it back and he wouldn't take it. Don't know how he knew as I do it at nite. So. I'm gonna take the 20 and make him and his wife some bada*s southern fried chicken. Dang I'm so racist. I even ...[text shortened]... p by 4 separate individuals. 2 black and 2 Hispanic. Guess they didn't like my white privilege. Sad
    You strike me as the kind of poster who would lie about this kind of stuff in order to make a 'point' on an online message board.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 02:02
    @kquinn909 said
    Elderly. Vietnam vet. Called me to his house today. Handed me an envelope. OK. Went home and opened it. A card thanking me for taking care of his trash cans and 20 bucks. Tried to give it back and he wouldn't take it. Don't know how he knew as I do it at nite. So. I'm gonna take the 20 and make him and his wife some bada*s southern fried chicken. Dang I'm so racist. I even ...[text shortened]... p by 4 separate individuals. 2 black and 2 Hispanic. Guess they didn't like my white privilege. Sad
    Cool story bro.
  8. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 03:31
    @fmf said
    You strike me as the kind of poster who would lie about this kind of stuff in order to make a 'point' on an online message board.
    Don't lie and don't steal. I would have had my ass beat as a kid. FU
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 04:13
    @kquinn909 said
    Yes, it is sad when people treat other people badly. That is nothing to do with their being black or Hispanic; it's more likely to do with their having gotten up on the wrong side of the bed, and that can happen to anyone.

Each person is unique and irreplaceable and deserves to be treated as such, whether black or white or Hispanic or Asian or non-heterosexual or handicapped or privileged or poor. The hard part is to treat even the ones who treat you badly fairly, but that is what we are called upon to do.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 04:59
    @kquinn909 said
    Don't lie and don't steal. I would have had my ass beat as a kid. FU
    I have read some of your stuff on the Debates forum. You are not an admirable or reasonable person. You don't seem to be honest or fair. So there is good reason to assume that your OP 'testimony' is fiction and that your purpose is an obnoxious one.

It is, of course, your prerogative ~ especially with the online disinhibition effect ~ to make stuff up and be obnoxious in service of your political ends. I'm just calling it how I see it, that's all.

Would you have come here to this forum to tell an anecdote ~ made up or otherwise ~ that contradicted your agenda? No, of course not.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 07:07
    @kquinn909 said
    Tomorrow some white dude will nick your wallet and kick your cat.

Get over yourself.
  12. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 07:17
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Tomorrow some white dude will nick your wallet and kick your cat.

Get over yourself.
    lol. i'm the only white dude where I live. and my cat is smart.
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 08:05
    @kquinn909 said
    Good thing only blacks and hispanics treat other people like crap, no? Because otherwise your little story would make no sense.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 08:14
    What fabulous thread...
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 09:32
    @divegeester said
    What fabulous thread...
    That might change.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree