1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 15:56
    Dear Mr. Trump,
    I admire you for never to try nicotine, drugs and acohol (altough I am sure you have a glass of wine on special occasions).
    YouTube

Today I was arrested in Malta, better say detained for 2 hours because i assaulted a bust.ard on Maltese beach. I was alone on the beach, and for his part he was alone to, we were alone except for each other, and this is a question for theortical physics, all right.

And I enjoyed beautiful weather and warm water in November, and .. I had to inhale stinking smoke from his cigarettes.

I kicked him and spate him and called him names.

He called police, or in Maltese pulizija.

I have to pay 135 eur fine.

Mr Trump,

please expell nicotine junkies from USA and I am coming to live there.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 17:43
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Dear Mr. Trump,
    I admire you for never to try nicotine, drugs and acohol (altough I am sure you have a glass of wine on special occasions).
    [youtube]mu_cYrDFU18[/youtube]

Today I was arrested in Malta, better say detained for 2 hours because i assaulted a bust.ard on Maltese beach. I was alone on the beach, and for his part he was alone to, we were ...[text shortened]... ur fine.

Mr Trump,

Was the beach that crowded. Couldn't you have found a place where his cigarette smoke did not reach you?
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 18:15
    Punk rocker? More like a whiny Beyoncé prepubescent effeminate.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 18:17
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Dear Mr. Trump,
    [youtube]mu_cYrDFU18[/youtube]

Today I was arrested in Malta, better say detained for 2 hours because i assaulted a bust.ard on Maltese beach. I was alone on the beach, and for his part he was alone to, we were ...[text shortened]... ur fine.

Mr Trump,

What if he expels people who 'kick, spate and call people names?'
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 20:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    What if he expels people who 'kick, spate and call people names?'
    He promised to kick the buttt of 3 milones des bad emigrantes already.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 20:52
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Punk rocker? More like a whiny Beyoncé prepubescent effeminate.
    I am Sheena, gipsy drama queen, and I am a punk rocker>>>
    YouTube
    😉
  7. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 22:252 edits
    Smokers can be really inconsiderate. Just lighting up anywhere, not caring if the other people around have asthma or are pregnant or something. I have personally witnessed a person light up a smoke next to an old man hooked up to an oxygen tank.

I don't think hitting them is the right thing to do, when there are passive solutions, like just walking away.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 22:26
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    Smokers can be really inconsiderate. Just lighting up anywhere, not knowing if the other people around have asthma or are pregnant or something. I have personally witnessed a person light up a smoke next to an old man hooked up to an oxygen tank.

I don't think hitting them is the right thing to do, when there are passive solutions, like just walking away.
    What is exactly so precious about human life that makes it such a big
    thing to lend someone a hand at speeding up the destiny we all share?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 22:28
    Smokers can be really inconsiderate. Just lighting up anywhere, not caring if the other people around have asthma or are pregnant or something. I have personally witnessed a person light up a smoke next to an old man hooked up to an oxygen tank.

KnightStalker,
    That sounds like the logical thing to do, but in the heat of the moment we as a rule are not thinking logically.

-VR
  10. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 22:38
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What is exactly so precious about human life that makes it such a big
    thing to lend someone a hand at speeding up the destiny we all share?
    It's not that life is precious, it's that it is not your choice to make, for someone else.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 23:12
    It's not that life is precious, it's that it is not your choice to make, for someone else.
    So, uh, what's, morally, the difference between a lowlifer lighting a fag near
    you and a Big Corp poisoning your environment or stuffing your body with
    crap?
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 23:33
    Please refer to one of my previous posts in which I explain how I was sexually assaulted in the US by a bunch of queens after requesting a pack of fags from a street vendor.
    Things got worse when I staggered into a tobacconist and asked for a rough shag.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 08:35
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    KnightStalker,
    That sounds like the logical thing to do, but in the heat of the moment we as a rule are not thinking logically.

-VR
    If someone gets that heated up by somebody lighting a fag (sorry, cigarette) on an empty beach, they should perhaps consider upping the dosage.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree