1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 14:271 edit
    YouTube

I watched the film several times at Cinematheque, and I remember from the first time I saw it, that scene when Willy Garvin has a date with a beautiful girl with long eye lashes, and they go to bed, and there was lying a fad with cups of tea over her bare breasts, and Willy Garvin took his shoes off, and then quickly he took his socks off, too. And...then the telephone rang.
    But that moment with socks, I always think on one thing...
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 18:11
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    [youtube]ZeSR7fE3tZk[/youtube]

I watched the film several times at Cinematheque, and I remember from the first time I saw it, that scene when Willy Garvin has a date with a beautiful girl with long eye lashes, and they go to bed, and there was lying a fad with cups of tea over her bare breasts, and Willy Garvin took his shoes off, and then quickly he ...[text shortened]... too. And...then the telephone rang.
    But that moment with socks, I always think on one thing...
    vandervelde, what is this film's rating in the theaters?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 14:33
    You mean Rotten tomatoes rating?
    The movie is too old for that to be relevant, but I checked - one third is positive.
    The copz in Belgrade Cinematheque wa awfull, but I still could see wondefull colours and settings of Amsterdam.
    I loved when "Gabriel" (Dirk Bogarde) said:
    - Now I am going to Dubrovnik! (At the time there still were Yugoslavia) and I loved that comic book, too.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 15:07
    There is a Wikipedia entry to this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty_Blaise_%281966_film%29
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 17:43
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    You mean Rotten tomatoes rating?
    The movie is too old for that to be relevant, but I checked - one third is positive.
    The copz in Belgrade Cinematheque wa awfull, but I still could see wondefull colours and settings of Amsterdam.
    I loved when "Gabriel" (Dirk Bogarde) said:
    - Now I am going to Dubrovnik! (At the time there still were Yugoslavia) and I loved that comic book, too.
    Yes. Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree