1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '16 11:16
    http://commondreams.org/news/2016/05/17/massachusetts-court-sides-teenagers-historic-climate-victory?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 May '16 12:23
    In fact I think the Headline to be misleading. The ruling is more or less: If a law is made the state has to abide by this law. That the law is concerned with "greenhouse gases" and that the plaintiffs are Young persons is not of primary importance (legaly-wise, it is of utmost importance mediawise)
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '16 14:45
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    In fact I think the Headline to be misleading. The ruling is more or less: If a law is made the state has to abide by this law. That the law is concerned with "greenhouse gases" and that the plaintiffs are Young persons is not of primary importance (legaly-wise, it is of utmost importance mediawise)
    I'm sure it's also of utmost importance to the teens involved. If they pursue law degrees or political science it has to add to their resume.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree