1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 21:50
    Rojen Modi, my boss, calls me up, says it's his last day, came as a shock to me. He was one of the hardest workers here, lots of hours overtime he spent, getting product out. He said something about being hot headed, which he was. Didn't know it was that critical though. Bummer.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 22:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Rojen Modi, my boss, calls me up, says it's his last day, came as a shock to me. He was one of the hardest workers here, lots of hours overtime he spent, getting product out. He said something about being hot headed, which he was. Didn't know it was that critical though. Bummer.
    Does this unfortunate event suggest promotional opportunity for you?
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 22:05
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/138/144/12429%20-%20animated%20buzzard%20haters_gonna_hate%20meme.g%20%20if.jpeg.gif
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 22:14
    There's no such thing as a safe job, particularly if you have a short fuse. I hope there's no fallout landing on you.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 22:44
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There's no such thing as a safe job, particularly if you have a short fuse. I hope there's no fallout landing on you.
    You and me both! I was making moves here and in the middle of them I just lost all my energy, just slumped down. May be my hypoglycemia kicking in though, wife made a nice hot soup and I wolfed it down with Portuguese rolls, that picked up my energy.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    06 Dec '13 21:20
    What kind of product?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 07:39
    Being able to navigate the political corridors of any corporation is just as important as hard work.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '13 22:12
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What kind of product?
    Inside those printers that gives you receipts at gas pumps and grocery stores is a thermal printhead, it fires tiny blasts of heat that makes the little dots on the thermal paper. My company is the only one in the US making the things in house. Its a great business, they wear out after about a year because the paper is so abrasive. Good repeat business.

It also turned out this guy screwed up the works some, sabotage kind of thing. Lost about 100 belt furnace recipes and he deleted a lot of data on our server.

I was friends with him, never thought he would stoop to such behavior.
  9. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 01:391 edit
    Lost about 100 belt furnace recipes and he deleted a lot of data on our server.
    Ah, there we go. sonhouse threads need computer mayhem.

Have you ever considered that YOU are actually the problem? You may be the magnet to any computer's VHS wedding tape.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 13:07
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Ah, there we go. sonhouse threads need computer mayhem.

Have you ever considered that YOU are actually the problem? You may be the magnet to any computer's VHS wedding tape.
    Go lay an egg, Crow. You know nothing about the situation and I am not the one who even has access to those comps, they have the passwords.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree