1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 10:47
    I mean ....Who did let the dogs out & where is wally, How do you get to san Jose, why doesnt Dora buy a Sat Nav, why are eggs sold in flimsy cartons but battries in plastic so thick u need a chain saw to get in,why is abbreviated such a long word, why is there a D in fridge but not in refrigerator, why do they steralize the needle for lethal injections, what is Victorias secret & why is it a penny for your thoughts but u have to put your 2 cents worth in,did anyone find the way to Amarillo and why oh why is Dive such a Cock?.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 10:551 edit
    @badradger said
    I mean ....Who did let the dogs out & where is wally, How do you get to san Jose, why doesnt Dora buy a Sat Nav, why are eggs sold in flimsy cartons but battries in plastic so thick u need a chain saw to get in,why is abbreviated such a long word, why is there a D in fridge but not in refrigerator, why do they steralize the needle for lethal injections, what is Victorias se ...[text shortened]... o put your 2 cents worth in,did anyone find the way to Amarillo and why oh why is Dive such a Cock?.
    Naive cock.

Edit: good to have you back btw.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 11:47
    @divegeester said
    Naive cock.

Edit: good to have you back btw.
    Other things that worry me......I have been to many places but have never been in Cahoots, apparently u cant go there alone, i have also never been in Incognito, I have been told no one recognises u there, I hav been in Sane They have no airports u have to be driven there I have made several trips.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 11:52
    @badradger said
    Other things that worry me......I have been to many places but have never been in Cahoots, apparently u cant go there alone, i have also never been in Incognito, I have been told no one recognises u there, I hav been in Sane They have no airports u have to be driven there I have made several trips.
    Many I know have holidayed in decisive, but I can’t make up my mind wether to go or not.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 12:59
    @divegeester said
    Many I know have holidayed in decisive, but I can’t make up my mind wether to go or not.
    LOL....

-VR
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 13:203 edits
    @divegeester said
    I once holidayed in capacitated, but alas I was so drunk I cant remember whether I enjoyed it or not.
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 13:43
    Why are so many TV's built in Aerial ?

Where the hell is Aerial anyway ?
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 13:46
    @badradger said
    I once holidayed in capacitated, but alas I was so drunk I cant remember whether I enjoyed it or not.
    Is sawhorse the past tense of seahorse?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 13:47
    @the-gravedigger said
    Why are so many TV's built in Aerial ?

Where the hell is Aerial anyway ?
    2 Ariels got married
    the ceremony was crap
    but the reception was terrific
  10. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 14:08
    Where oh where is that middle path? Sodas to the right of me, muffins to the left, here I am . . .
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 14:27
    In Paul Young's song are the lyrics, "Every time you go away, you take a piece of MEAT with you"?

🤔
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 16:342 edits
    @badradger said
    I mean ....Who did let the dogs out & where is wally, How do you get to san Jose, why doesnt Dora buy a Sat Nav, why are eggs sold in flimsy cartons but battries in plastic so thick u need a chain saw to get in,why is abbreviated such a long word, why is there a D in fridge but not in refrigerator, why do they steralize the needle for lethal injections, what is Victorias se ...[text shortened]... o put your 2 cents worth in,did anyone find the way to Amarillo and why oh why is Dive such a Cock?.
    To answer all these questions one must first answer a key fundamental question.

What is the difference between a porpoise and a dolphin?

A dolphin has no porpoise.

Do you have a porpoise in life?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 16:41
    @whodey said
    To answer all these questions one must first answer a key fundamental question.

What is the difference between a porpoise and a dolphin?

A dolphin has no porpoise.

Do you have a porpoise in life?
    just to irritate T wats like you.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 17:27
    Why oh why do we call it Jumbo Shrimp
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 18:131 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Why oh why do we call it Jumbo Shrimp
    I'm writing a book, it will be called 'Current events in Electri City"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree