1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 18:14
    @lemondrop said
    maybe Russ could install a new feature and call it, 'you are being ignored by'
    I’m sure Russ will make your relationship make-up challenges his top priority.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 18:18
    @lemondrop said
    Hey, this could be the start of something big... not only a 'like list' but also a 'dislike list.'
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 18:391 edit
    @moonbus said
    Hey, this could be the start of something big... not only a 'like list' but also a 'dislike list.'
    Isn't that what the thumbs up thumbs down are....On second thought it would be different thumbs up down just means if the other posters agree or disagree with the poster.

I don't know about a "dislike list", that may go against the TOS.

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 23:00
    @lemondrop said
    Would being ignored by thousands cause you to change your behavior?

No, I don't think the site should build a 'hate list' for you. If you're so gutted by someone ignoring you, grow up and deal with it by yourself, instead of asking the site just who you should berate in the forums for ignoring you. Putting someone on your 'ignore list' means you don't want to hear from them, it doesn't mean you want them attacking you in the forums because you ignored them.

Bad idea. -1.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 23:06
    @suzianne said
    Would being ignored by thousands cause you to change your behavior?

No, I don't think the site should build a 'hate list' for you. If you're so gutted by someone ignoring you, grow up and deal with it by yourself, instead of asking the site just who you should berate in the forums for ignoring you. Putting someone on your 'ignore list' means you don't want to hear from ...[text shortened]... t doesn't mean you want them attacking you in the forums because you ignored them.

Bad idea. -1.
    lighten up supergirl
    not everything is meant to be taken seriously
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 23:441 edit
    @lemondrop said
    lighten up supergirl
    not everything is meant to be taken seriously
    One can only go by what you say, not that is being said in a joking matter. Not everyone can tell even though Goad thinks so! 😉

We had a vote on that back some time ago don't you remember...I voted for saying who thumbed the post, but it was voted down by a large majority. Lot of chickens on here just like thumbing posts. "FACT"!!!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree