1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 10:311 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Then not much sense in even mentioning it, unless of course I am missing something here.
    You’re missing that I have short story written by Mike which he sent me several years ago and which Kewpie’s post reminded me of. Wether or not it is made public has no bearing on Mike writing it, him sending it to me during one of our many exchanges, nor my mentioning it in this exchange with Kewpie as an acknowledgment of him and his abilities.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 10:381 edit
    @divegeester said
    You’re missing that I have short story written by Mike which he sent me several years ago and which Kewpie’s post reminded me of. Wether or not it is made public has no bearing on Mike writing it, him sending it to me during one of our many exchanges, nor my mentioning it in this exchange with Kewpie as an acknowledgment of him and his abilities.
    Ok, I got it!!! 😉

I don't know if sharing it would even matter now that he is not with us even if it was in a P.M....We do agree he was was a great guy!!

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 10:38
    @very-rusty said
    Ok, I got it
    That’s is indeed good to know.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 10:40
    @divegeester said
    That’s is indeed good to know.
    See my Edit.

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 11:39
    @very-rusty said
    See my Edit.
    Ok.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 12:22
    So have we left anyone out of the Honor/honour Roll?

-VR
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 17:18
    @kewpie said
    In spite of all the trash this thread has generated, 22 thumbs have arrived on my Page 1 post in this thread. Not everyone here is just interested gaining attention by annoying other posters.
    One poster's trash is another poster's treasure.

Are you surprised that Bobby's name aroused such animosity?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '19 17:341 edit
    @handyandy said
    One poster's trash is another poster's treasure.

Are you surprised that Bobby's name aroused such animosity?
    Only from a few posters that I can see Andy!

-VR
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 22:53
    i nominate @duecer for the honor roll...
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Jun '19 23:25
    @coquette said
    Remembering those players who were highly regarded and otherwise notable. Their names disappear from the roles after being inactive for a few months.

Luck - He passed recently, was respected by all, well remembered

Grampy Bobby - One of the most prominent members in the forums. He was highly regarded by many. He started numerous entertaining threads that were thought p ...[text shortened]... ves. No one was ever forced to read a forum posting. He has been deeply missed for more than a year.
    This thread has to be one of the most successful on the GF in a long time. 🏆
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Jun '19 03:441 edit
    @drewnogal said
    This thread has to be one of the most successful on the GF in a long time. 🏆
    It would be, if it wasn't full of pointless sniping and arguing. Only about 20 posts are worth reading in the whole thing. @divegeester said it well.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '19 04:28
    @kewpie said
    It would be, if it wasn't full of pointless sniping and arguing. Only about 20 posts are worth reading in the whole thing. @divegeester said it well.
    It's too bad we offended your sensibilities. Honor is a scarce commodity these days.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 Jun '19 12:39
    @handyandy said
    It's too bad we offended your sensibilities. Honor is a scarce commodity these days.
    There's even "honour, among thieves".
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Jun '19 13:06
    @kewpie said
    Now, there you go, rocking the boat again. 😛 😉

-VR
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '19 15:52
    @kewpie said
    You've been around here long enough to know that Grampy Bobby, love him or hate him, is a lightning rod for conflict, especially in the General Forum. A better place for your Honor Roll idea would be the Site Ideas Forum. Post a brief announcement in the GF that nominations and constructive ideas will be entertained there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree