1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 18:25
    @shallow-blue said
    Please do not, ever, recommend (or take) st. John's wort for real psychogical problems. It causes, not cures, psychosis.
    Anything people take can have negative results including making people more likely to commit suicide.

As I said, if these things do not help, then get professional help. Hopefully what you are given does not make things worse.
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 18:30
    @the-gravedigger said
    People who issue driving licences are secret warmongers. If they have too much time on their hands very bad things happen.
    This is good science indeed. Even thinking about the miscreants is getting my breathing to an improper rate. Time to act.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 18:43
    Been depressed ever since Biden was elected
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 19:32
    @shallow-blue said
    Whenever I hear someone saying that, I know you haven't had a single actual problem in your life. You're the kind of person to tell a cancer patient to just walk it off, because the worst injury you've ever had yourself is a stubbed toe.
    All people in all countries have problems of all kinds, but it is only in advanced developed countries like yours these mental health professionals make a lot of money. Here they starve. Its just that some people learn from young how to solve problems, and learn that they have to solve their own problems instead of whining and complaining like a pussy. So you are quite wrong.
  5. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 19:45
    @rajk999 said
    All people in all countries have problems of all kinds, but it is only in advanced developed countries like yours these mental health professionals make a lot of money. Here they starve. Its just that some people learn from young how to solve problems, and learn that they have to solve their own problems instead of whining and complaining like a pussy. So you are quite wrong.
    In advanced developed countries people have it is so easy they invent their own problems. Then they get depressed.
    In developing nations where people have genuine hardships they just get on with things.
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:25
    @rajk999 said
    In fact the World Health Organisation funded massive comparative studies between numerous cultures and countries around the world which showed no significant difference in prevalence for severe and enduring mental illnesses such as psychosis and affective disorder (includes major depression).

You are talking about serious illnesses that have a significant mortality and you are telling people not to seek help or to recognise them as illnesses. That is something close to telling a diabetic that they don't need insulin on the basis that not everybody who needs it gets it in the developing world.

Your opinions are dangerous.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:54
    @the-gravedigger said
    In advanced developed countries people have it is so easy they invent their own problems. Then they get depressed.
    In developing nations where people have genuine hardships they just get on with things.
    Thank you .... you are correct. I have lived in both and I have seen how both sides operate. Thankfully I grew up the hard way in a 3W $$hitthole country so you learn to take responsibility and solve your own problems
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:58
    @relentless-red said
    In fact the World Health Organisation funded massive comparative studies between numerous cultures and countries around the world which showed no significant difference in prevalence for severe and enduring mental illnesses such as psychosis and affective disorder (includes major depression).

You are talking about serious illnesses that have a significant mortality ...[text shortened]... sis that not everybody who needs it gets it in the developing world.

You jokers still listening to WHO? After Covid ? For real? Still ? My opinions are for me. You want to piss around and blame the world for your ills then do that. I encourage people to take charge of their lives and do something constructive so that they are not dependent on drugs, counselling, and pseudo professional help. You create dependence and I teach people out of it.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 03:48
    @relentless-red said

You are talking about serious illnesses that have a significant mortality ...[text shortened]... sis that not everybody who needs it gets it in the developing world.

It's standard conservative claptrap.
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 10:39
    @rajk999 said
    You jokers still listening to WHO? After Covid ? For real? Still ? My opinions are for me. You want to piss around and blame the world for your ills then do that. I encourage people to take charge of their lives and do something constructive so that they are not dependent on drugs, counselling, and pseudo professional help. You create dependence and I teach people out of it.
    I have read your posts. You encourage nobody. You just preach self-righteous sanctimonious opinions based on nothing whilst looking down on everybody around you.

Look around you. Mental illness exists in every culture. You will see the lost and forlorn responding to hallucinations anywhere in the world. The only variation will be the response of their culture to them.
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 20:51
    @lemondrop said
    how did you handle it?
    I wrote this to a friend so it’s not custom fit for the thread or with the thread in mind. I know this person well, so it was custom fit for that person dealing with some specific issues different from my own at this time.
  12. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 20:52
    @mike69 said
    I wrote this to a friend so it’s not custom fit for the thread or with the thread in mind. I know this person well, so it was custom fit for that person dealing with some specific issues different from my own at this time.
    (I see jelly beans Monday.).

Finding HOPE, through faith and trust in God as you have previously done and know leads to his warm sunshine on your face from others (jelly beans, etc.), in the light. I’m sure it will give peace and clarity while cold out. This is strength, not weakness on your part. My prayers are that, You are always warm and secure and Gods Truth is always with you.

The weather always changes as we both know : ( .

The peace and secureness we also both know you have is always there through storms, as we both know you already know🙂.

It’s ok as we both know🙂, temporary as we know, and very normal.

When things are just dark out, or it could just be cloudy, that’s only temporary because your True as Defined Lighthouse for You never moves, and is grounded in Gods truth☀️.

It’s just us and sometimes our ability to see through these times when great storms come up and our perceived emptiness, fears, and doubt arise and all that brings leading us in other wrong Truth’s from only a glimpse/sample of the wrong lighthouse and it’s fruits and direction: ( . This isn’t who we are, or will become, yet alone block reality forever.

Do you accept?

Your great, terrific, as made perfect when and how intended by God.

Do you accept?

All else from catching a glimpse of the wrong lighthouse ( ? ), and it’s misleading directions are only lies in hopes of tricking us into believing that just by a glimpse/sample we will steer in the wrong direction with all that personally brings upon us and those around us.

You already know where your heart gains it’s warmth and strength now bask in it, laugh through these storms, giving the Lord his well deserved happiness and glory in your life first and foremost .

With love and humbleness as always.

Mike
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 20:091 edit

Removed by poster

14. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 20:38
    @kevin-eleven removed their quoted post
    I've come over all warm and fuzzy.
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    27 Jul '21 20:44

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree