1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:13
    He has had many things removed but the queen could not remove his testicles......Megan keeps them in her hand bag.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:25
    @badradger said
    He has had many things removed but the queen could not remove his testicles......Megan keeps them in her hand bag.
    He does, however, seem to realize on which side his bread is buttered. Small steps?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 22:251 edit
    @badradger said
    He’s luckier than you, richer than you, better looking than you, gets great sex with a hot TV actress, has a personal brand, an awesome future if he plays it right and is charismatic and likeable.

But he doesn’t have your wit.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 23:09
    @divegeester
    He does have 45 million stocked away for a rainy day though. News made a big deal out of the 3 mil he had to pay back for renovations to his hut but that was chicken feed for him.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 00:50
    @badradger said
    LOLOLOL - Shot!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 07:07
    @sonhouse said
    @divegeester
    He does have 45 million stocked away for a rainy day though. News made a big deal out of the 3 mil he had to pay back for renovations to his hut but that was chicken feed for him.
    OK
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 11:55
    @divegeester said
    He’s luckier than you, richer than you, better looking than you, gets great sex with a hot TV actress, has a personal brand, an awesome future if he plays it right and is charismatic and likeable.

He is also ginger, stupid, balding, inbred and now unemployed.
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 11:59
    @badradger said
    He also seems to have enemies.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 13:411 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @divegeester
    Harry's net worth is estimated at $25 million, Wealth-X told Time. Other estimates value him up to $40 million. Either way, the groom-to-be is sitting pretty. On his 30th birthday, Harry got access to the fortune left to him by his late mother Princess Diana, which is estimated to be $13 million.May 1, 2018
    Prince Harry Net Worth Before the Royal Wedding - How Much ...
    https://www.esquire.com › lifestyle › money › prince-harry-net-worth

People seem to have forgotten his decade in the Army!
    Prince Harry served in the Army for ten years, rising to the rank of Captain and undertaking two tours of Afghanistan. He continues to work in support of his fellow servicemen, promoting support for wounded men and women as they adapt to life post-injury.
    Prince Harry's Military Career | The Royal Family
    https://www.royal.uk › prince-harrys-military-career

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 14:16
    @badradger said
    Sounds a bit like yourself.
  11. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 19:04
    @divegeester said

You may be surprised to know that a lot of men get great sex and it doesn’t take a hot actress to get it?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 21:01
    @drewnogal said
    You may be surprised to know that a lot of men get great sex and it doesn’t take a hot actress to get it?
    Helps though.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 11:01
    @divegeester said
    Sounds a bit like yourself.
    well I am not Ginger or Balding as for stupid I did run a flooring company for 40 years, and sadly I am not unemployed just retired.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 11:301 edit
    @badradger said
    well I am not Ginger or Balding as for stupid I did run a flooring company for 40 years, and sadly I am not unemployed just retired.
    Are being ginger or balding signs of inherent weakness to you?
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 11:33
    @drewnogal said
    So probably there is a very vague Notion of what constitutes "great sex"... Most probably most men wouldn't have a great time with a very prominent or very attractive Woman due to their own insecurity…

I myself am very content with my own wife (our thirtiest marriage year)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree