1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 17:251 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Now you are saying: It could be mental health issues or merely criminal intent....LOL...You can't really have it both ways goad.

You were asked a direct question which you are trying to wiggle around AGAIN!!!!

-VR
    Please go away and learn the meaning of 'OR.'
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 17:25
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Please go away and learning the meaning of 'OR.'
    LOL.....OR what?....Don't be so silly goad!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 17:27
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Because a gang of people are stalking him and you are enjoying predating on him. Do you think that is mentally ill?

Now answer the question!!! 😛
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 17:28
    @very-rusty said
    LOL.....OR what?....Don't be so silly goad!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    It could be mental health issues......OR......merely criminal intent.

Which renders your statement 'You can't really have it both ways goad,' nonsensical.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 17:311 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It could be mental health issues......OR......merely criminal intent.

Which renders your statement 'You can't really have it both ways goad,' nonsensical.
    Actually just say you don't know the answer, would be a whole lot easier than saying it could be one thing or another. You're just playing a word game now!!! 😛 You really are stuck for what to say it is. Maybe because of your own involvement?........hmmmm......

-VR
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 18:15
    @very-rusty said
    Actually just say you don't know the answer, would be a whole lot easier than saying it could be one thing or another. You're just playing a word game now!!! 😛 You really are stuck for what to say it is. Maybe because of your own involvement?........hmmmm......

-VR
    Some questions (especially open questions) don't have a definitive answer. It's like being asked 'If I have a headache is it an indication of a brain tumor?'

Symptoms can indicate more than one condition. To feel the need to give just one definitive answer, without laying out the possible alternatives, would render one foolhardy. (As would equating that with 'not knowing the answer.' )
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 20:45
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Some questions (especially open questions) don't have a definitive answer. It's like being asked 'If I have a headache is it an indication of a brain tumor?'

Symptoms can indicate more than one condition. To feel the need to give just one definitive answer, without laying out the possible alternatives, would render one foolhardy. (As would equating that with 'not knowing the answer.' )
    Now you are sounding a bit like Dr. Phil saying a alot but nothing substantial.

Talk about avoiding a direct question put to you. That is something you are very good at, reminds me of someone else who use to be on this site!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 07:22
    @very-rusty said
    Now you are saying: It could be mental health issues or merely criminal intent....LOL...You can't really have it both ways goad.

You were asked a direct question which you are trying to wiggle around AGAIN!!!!

-VR
    What a prat.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 09:53
    @suzianne said
    What a prat.
    Prat
    BRITISH
    an incompetent, stupid, or foolish person; an idiot.
    a person's buttocks.

Do you think that describes you Suzie Q?

-VR
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 10:28
    @very-rusty said
    Prat
    BRITISH
    an incompetent, stupid, or foolish person; an idiot.
    a person's buttocks.

Do you think that describes you Suzie Q?

-VR
    The word stems from 'pratfall' relating to a comedy fall on to the buttocks.

I think it is a fair observation of your behaviour in these forums.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 10:313 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The word stems from 'pratfall' relating to a comedy fall on to the buttocks.

I think it is a fair observation of your behaviour in these forums.
    ROFLMAO....It is an English way of saying it. Suzie Q's flag shows she is from the U.S.A. not many of them would use that term in my opinion. Are you giving her lessons or is she just picking up the lingo from you!!! 😛

Get the hell of off you high horse goad, there is not Halo floating over your head, your beharviour in the forums hasn't been any better than mine, you just suck up to people, which I don't!!! 😛 😉

Oh and you also have certain members you seem to like to try to bully especially if they are not with the crowd!!! 😉 Nothing goes unnoticed here goad, it was even brough up by another poster who had the courage to mention it to you!!! So it isn't just me saying or thinking this, not by a long shot! 😉 😛

-VR
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 13:22
    @very-rusty said
    ROFLMAO....It is an English way of saying it. Suzie Q's flag shows she is from the U.S.A. not many of them would use that term in my opinion. Are you giving her lessons or is she just picking up the lingo from you!!! 😛

Get the hell of off you high horse goad, there is not Halo floating over your head, your beharviour in the forums hasn't been any better than mine, yo ...[text shortened]... ention it to you!!! So it isn't just me saying or thinking this, not by a long shot! 😉 😛

-VR
    Actually, his post had nothing to do with you. He just doesn't like people who work in mental health and disagree with him in his glowing endorsement of cannabis.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:50
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Actually, his post had nothing to do with you. He just doesn't like people who work in mental health and disagree with him in his glowing endorsement of cannabis.
    Well as you know it has been legalized in Canada. My own personal opinion is it will not stop the illegal use as it was meant to do. From what I hear the government stuff is crap, and many are going back to their dealers. Now though you can have a certain amount on you for personal use.

-VR
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:40
    @very-rusty said
    Well as you know it has been legalized in Canada. My own personal opinion is it will not stop the illegal use as it was meant to do. From what I hear the government stuff is crap, and many are going back to their dealers. Now though you can have a certain amount on you for personal use.

-VR
    There is growing (and very recent) evidence of a direct link between smoking cannabis and drug-induced psychosis.

That is my personal concern.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:48
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    There is growing (and very recent) evidence of a direct link between smoking cannabis and drug-induced psychosis.

That is my personal concern.
    Yes, that could become a really big problem here in Canada.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree