1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Feb '19 15:28
    @drewnogal said
    What’s the record for thumbs down on a post?
    I think something around 50. The thread must be somewhere it was titled: Lets all thumb up this post or soemthing in that vein.
    People were astonished that there were more thumbs down than frequent Posters, so we all can feel as we were on a stage...
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Feb '19 16:09
    @ponderable said
    I think something around 50. The thread must be somewhere it was titled: Lets all thumb up this post or soemthing in that vein.
    People were astonished that there were more thumbs down than frequent Posters, so we all can feel as we were on a stage...
    At this stage, does it matter?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '19 18:081 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @wolfgang59
    What is MIB?
    MIB = Men In Black.

Do you live under a rock?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Feb '19 23:271 edit
    @divegeester
    Of course I know about men in black, but I thought that particular MIB had some military significance, Military Intelligence Board or some such.
    Many Indians Balked.
    Maverick Intelligence Backers........
    I can't come up with something directly related to WW2 fighter planes.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 00:45
    @sonhouse said
    @drewnogal

Something like that happened where I used to live, Glendora California when I was 14 years old.
    I was playing in the street and saw this jet flying very low streaming smoke and I saw the pilot trying to force the hatch open which was stuck. He then aimed the plane in the middle of a street where it hit and dug a hole ten feet deep. In the house just to the rig ...[text shortened]... jured thanks to the last thing the pilot did, direct a failing jet away from houses. He was a hero.
    Prove it.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 13:47
    @Hand-of-Hecate
    fuk you assswipe. Prove me wrong.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 14:31
    @sonhouse said
    @Hand-of-Hecate
    That’s a bit strong for in here isn’t it?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 18:15
    @divegeester
    He is the one who posted my real name, real address and street view of my home here. So I have some history there.
  9. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 19:551 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Hand-of-Hecate
    Bet that felt good! 😆
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 21:111 edit
    @drewnogal
    Yessir. Or Madam as the case may be😉 I will never forgive that assswipe for putting up my real name, address and photo of my house. The sad part is, he thinks it's the funniest thing he ever did.
    Another thing that ticked me off, I WAS an airman, 4 years in the USAF and at the end with an honorable discharge. I wonder if HOH ever did that?
  11. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 04:06
    The flypast is today and the weather looks good.

According to the Sheffield Star the BBC will be broadcasting live from the park from 6am to 9.15am on Friday 22.02.18 and people are encouraged to arrive at the park anytime from 7.15am.
    A memorial service will take place from 8am, with a bugler playing one verse of Amazing Grace.
    There will be a reading from St John’s Gospel by a member of the Royal British Legion and a bugler will play the Last Post and Reveille, followed by the flypast at 8.45am.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/sheffield-flypast-endcliffe-park-tony-foulds-what-time-february-22-bbc-breakfast-when-watch/
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 10:36
    @drewnogal said
    The flypast is today and the weather looks good.

According to the Sheffield Star the BBC will be broadcasting live from the park from 6am to 9.15am on Friday 22.02.18 and people are encouraged to arrive at the park anytime from 7.15am.
    A memorial service will take place from 8am, with a bugler playing one verse of Amazing Grace.
    There will be a reading from St John’s ...[text shortened]... news/uk/sheffield-flypast-endcliffe-park-tony-foulds-what-time-february-22-bbc-breakfast-when-watch/
    Missed it! 😞
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 17:052 edits
    @sonhouse said
    I will never forgive that assswipe for putting up my real name, address and photo of my house. The sad part is, he thinks it's the funniest thing he ever did.
    Just for the record, Hecate posted sonhouse's real name and home address,
    but not a photo of his home. Sonhouse had posted his ham radio call letters,
    an item of public record along with the operator's name and home address.
    The photo of sonhouse's home, or a link to it, was posted by lausey, presumably
    after a search on Google Earth. I believe the thread was taken down.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 17:58
    @handyandy said
    Just for the record, Hecate posted sonhouse's real name and home address,
    but not a photo of his home. Sonhouse had posted his ham radio call letters,
    an item of public record along with the operator's name and home address.
    The photo of sonhouse's home, or a link to it, was posted by lausey, presumably
    after a search on Google Earth. I believe the thread was taken down.
    Nobody cares where sonshouse lives. He’s not been burgled, tied up with duck-tape and sexually abused has he?
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 19:48
    @divegeester said
    Nobody cares where sonshouse lives. He’s not been burgled, tied up with duck-tape and sexually abused has he?
    I'm not sure. What about sexual abuse without the duck tape?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree