1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 12:301 edit
    Sign in here if you’ve had it, and if you wish to do so, please share your experience.

So far I am personally COVID 19 free.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 14:26
    @divegeester said
    Sign in here if you’ve had it, and if you wish to do so, please share your experience.

This Canadian guy got it

Covideo19

Looks like he stopped playing around March 2019 too.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 16:45
    @divegeester said

Blimey, 5 thumbs down ... for what?

You lot

😂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:082 edits
    @divegeester said
    Blimey, 5 thumbs down ... for what?

You lot

😂
    I bet you could guess who they were Dive!

Here is one up from me. I see nothing wrong with your idea.

-VR
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:32
    @divegeester

I don't have it, and I have tested negative on two occasions.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:35
    @torunn said
    @divegeester

Great News to hear torunn!

-VR
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:45
    @very-rusty said
    Great News to hear torunn!

-VR
    I took the tests as I had been out and around more than I should all year because of family so I wanted to make sure. Also had an antibody test but no results were ever available.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:46
    @torunn said
    @divegeester

Well played!

Will you get the vaccine as soon as it’s available?
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 18:192 edits
    @divegeester said
    Well played!

Will you get the vaccine as soon as it’s available?
    I know I will be expected to because of my age, but I will not take the vaccine unless I have to. Will you?

Edit: I may sound conceited, I don't mean to be. I have never taken vaccines for influenza, and I have been fortunate without them. But if I have to, I will.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 19:39
    @torunn said
    I know I will be expected to because of my age, but I will not take the vaccine unless I have to. Will you?

Edit: I may sound conceited, I don't mean to be. I have never taken vaccines for influenza, and I have been fortunate without them. But if I have to, I will.
    This is my thinking as well and by have to I mean when they won’t allow people to fly without having it. Which I hope never happens but have a feeling it will. I don’t have an issue with vaccines in general, have taken all what I needed before but this one I’m really not sure about for a number of reasons.

To answer Dives question, I was tested once in June and it was negative but I think I had it in March. Will have to be tested again before coming back to the UK, not looking forward to that.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 19:55
    @trev33 said
    This is my thinking as well and by have to I mean when they won’t allow people to fly without having it. Which I hope never happens but have a feeling it will. I don’t have an issue with vaccines in general, have taken all what I needed before but this one I’m really not sure about for a number of reasons.

To answer Dives question, I was tested once in June and it was nega ...[text shortened]... it in March. Will have to be tested again before coming back to the UK, not looking forward to that.
    You've been very fortunate so far!

-VR
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 20:061 edit
    @trev33 said

To answer Dives question, I was tested once in June and it was nega ...[text shortened]... it in March. Will have to be tested again before coming back to the UK, not looking forward to that.
    When I took an antibody test (never had the result) I was told by the nurse that any antibodies could be gone by the day after, depending on when I was infected - they only last, I was told, for about 6 months. If you don't know for certain when you had the infection, what's the point of testing?
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 20:34
    @torunn said
    When I took an antibody test (never had the result) I was told by the nurse that any antibodies could be gone by the day after, depending on when I was infected - they only last, I was told, for about 6 months. If you don't know for certain when you had the infection, what's the point of testing?
    That’s the thing, a year later and they still don’t know everything, at the start we were fed that it can live on surfaces for so long and to wash everything. Some people took the extreme of that and even washed their shopping when they got back or it was delivered but now you don’t hear about that anymore. How can there be a new virus and at the same time be a test for the virus? Also this thing about asymptotic people, it’s not hepatitis b where people can carry it without having the actual illness, it’s a type of coronavirus like the flu, how can you have it but show no symptoms? The amount of false positives in sports has really shown how useless the testing is, my cousin tested positive, obviously sleeps with his wife but she ever had the virus? How is that possible? How all this rubbish about the strains and them being more transmitable but yet they’re all sure the same vaccine will offer immunity for them as well? The vaccine that didn’t exist a few months ago now covers strains of viruses that possibly don’t even exist yet? The entire thing is a massive puzzle bordering on complete farce imo.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 20:421 edit
    @trev33 said
    That’s the thing, a year later and they still don’t know everything, at the start we were fed that it can live on surfaces for so long and to wash everything. Some people took the extreme of that and even washed their shopping when they got back or it was delivered but now you don’t hear about that anymore. How can there be a new virus and at the same time be a test for the vi ...[text shortened]... possibly don’t even exist yet? The entire thing is a massive puzzle bordering on complete farce imo.
    Tell all that to the people's families who have died from it and are dying every day.

Tell them not to wear masks like the Trumpster, and you well end up a victim yourself and look at it in a different light.

-VR
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 20:42
    @trev33 said
    That’s the thing, a year later and they still don’t know everything, at the start we were fed that it can live on surfaces for so long and to wash everything. Some people took the extreme of that and even washed their shopping when they got back or it was delivered but now you don’t hear about that anymore. How can there be a new virus and at the same time be a test for the vi ...[text shortened]... possibly don’t even exist yet? The entire thing is a massive puzzle bordering on complete farce imo.
    It’s definitely odd, that’s for sure. However the NHS is overrun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree