1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 12:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I listen to you day in, day out, and still don't get you.

😵
    Then you pretend to be more superior! 😛 😉

Hell, you don't even know anything about me....Too funny!!!

You do make me laugh though which they say is good medicine, so thanks!

-VR
  2. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 18:39
    @ponderable said
    That depends very much on what you define as "succesful".

If a lot of posts is a succesful thread then you have had a lot of good suggestions.
    If you want a thread which is pleasing to the soul you better set it up in a club without obnoxious members.
    C'mon... Who's kidding who? We are all obnoxious members. We are the RHP community!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 19:012 edits
    @mudfinger said
    C'mon... Who's kidding who? We are all obnoxious members. We are the RHP community!
    Of course we are, some of us not mentioning any names just don't like to admit it! 😉

You could probably put me on the top of the list! 😉 I have no problem with being called obnoxious, hell I work at it!!!! 😉

-VR
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 00:13
    @very-rusty said
    Look as long as we don't bother them while their building their dams, they leave us alone. 😉

-VR
    We used to trap them and train them to fight. Just like cock fighting but with beavers.
  5. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 00:47
    @drewnogal said
    Ideas please?
    Random idiots popping in and making irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with the current conversation like...

"Obama sucks!"

...help threads become successful.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 11:511 edit
    @hand-of-hecate said
    We used to trap them and train them to fight. Just like cock fighting but with beavers.
    LOL@ HOH,,,,NOW what the hell would you know about fighting, you said you try to stay out of physical confrontations....I forgot about you being among the funny ones on this site, probably because you put in an appearance every so often now and not daily. Did I forget to mention the Shock Jock? 😉

-VR
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 15:15
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ HOH,,,,NOW what the hell would you know about fighting, you said you try to stay out of physical confrontations....I forgot about you being among the funny ones on this site, probably because you put in an appearance every so often now and not daily. Did I forget to mention the Shock Jock? 😉

-VR
    Trying to avoid physical confrontations and being capably violent are two very different things. I am fundamentally a kind and patient person, this does not mean I can’t hurt you. Physical confrontations are not, in my opinion, games. Once violence is deemed to be necessary, said confrontations must be driven to a ruthless conclusion with no further deliberation as to the right and wrong of the act. It’s seemingly beyond your capacity to understand that even sheep have teeth.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 15:411 edit
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Trying to avoid physical confrontations and being capably violent are two very different things. I am fundamentally a kind and patient person, this does not mean I can’t hurt you. Physical confrontations are not, in my opinion, games. Once violence is deemed to be necessary, said confrontations must be driven to a ruthless conclusion with no further deliberation as to ...[text shortened]... and wrong of the act. It’s seemingly beyond your capacity to understand that even sheep have teeth.
    You fight better with words hoh we both know that. Hell you refused to come see me in person next time you were here. All I wanted was you to tell me directly in person what you had to say on here. You refused!! You may be good with words but that is about as far as it goes with you. You have a rifle and dog for protection or you did years ago. 😉 Dog probably died by now, but you probably have another one. Always nice bantering with you hoh!!! 😛

-VR
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 May '19 08:55
    @drewnogal said
    Ideas please?
    You did post it and it was a success, so you don't need any Input, do you?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 15:09
    @ponderable said
    You did post it and it was a success, so you don't need any Input, do you?
    LOL...I would say a total success!!! 😉

-VR
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 May '19 16:31
    @drewnogal said
    Ideas please?
    offer a question of logic,
    one that requires reflection...
    the minds of most will reply with their thoughts,
    but don't count on rusty for abstention...
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    03 May '19 16:39
    @very-rusty said
    You fight better with words hoh we both know that. Hell you refused to come see me in person next time you were here. All I wanted was you to tell me directly in person what you had to say on here. You refused!! You may be good with words but that is about as far as it goes with you. You have a rifle and dog for protection or you did years ago. 😉 Dog probably died by now, but you probably have another one. Always nice bantering with you hoh!!! 😛
    Beware of the dog.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 19:01
    @rookie54 said
    offer a question of logic,
    one that requires reflection...
    the minds of most will reply with their thoughts,
    but don't count on rusty for abstention...
    Perhaps if you stopped biting and Rusty's heals he may stop with you and your Clan of Misfits, although it isn't everyone just you, goad & Suzie Q.

If you are going give be ready to receive. 😉 😛

-VR
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 May '19 20:01
    @very-rusty said
    Perhaps if you stopped biting and Rusty's heals he may stop with you and your Clan of Misfits, although it isn't everyone just you, goad & Suzie Q.
    WOLFE63 is also a Misfit who has the measure of you...
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 20:06
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    WOLFE63 is also a Misfit who has the measure of you...
    As if I am worried about any of you...Do what any of you think feel it bothers me in anyway? I been playing and bantering on these forums before you were here!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree