You guys sound like homophobics πŸ€”
    Ya mean like in “milk”?
  2. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 23:56
    @contenchess said
    You guys sound like homophobics πŸ€”
    I have a lot of health issues, but bleeding isn't one of them.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 23:58
    @great-big-stees said
    Ya mean like in “milk”?
    I'm pretty sure all store milk is homogenized I'm our times. I blame Obama and now Biden.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:511 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Yesterday I got a call from them (I knew it was a scam) saying that they had intercepted a package addressed to me that, on close inspection was found to contain something that caused a warrant to be issued fir my immediate arrest and I should push the #1 on my cell, to talk to an agent. I did as asked and sure enough an “agent”, picking up on an accent, that wasn’t.. ...[text shortened]... tion, in French that it was French, she hung up. I am awaiting the knock at my door by the police.πŸ˜₯🀭
    I have been told that a warant for my arrest has been issued by the inland revenue i told the caller to Go shag themselves....still waiting
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 11:33
    @badradger said
    I have been told that a warant for my arrest has been issued by the inland revenue i told the caller to Go shag themselves....still waiting
    Knock, knock.πŸ€›πŸ€›
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 11:40
    @great-big-stees said
    Knock, knock.πŸ€›πŸ€›
    Ha ha ..Stees the amount of scams I have every week gives me no end of pleasure...my card on amazon has £600 taken from it a few times a week , I just ask them which of my many cards has been used , that usually stumps them ( I never leave my card details with any online retailer).
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 12:10
    @badradger said
    Ha ha ..Stees the amount of scams I have every week gives me no end of pleasure...my card on amazon has £600 taken from it a few times a week , I just ask them which of my many cards has been used , that usually stumps them ( I never leave my card details with any online retailer).
    Well today is your lucky day sir. It just so happens that the estate of the late emperor of Ethiopia, Haile Salassie, has finally been settled and you sir have been named one of his heirs. As a result our are entitled to a rather large amount of money, estimated to be in the hundreds of millions of US dollars. As the appointed trustee for the estate I will, on receipt from you, the some of £27 in bitcoin, forward, post haste, the said inheritance. You can send the coin to my office situated at box 666, rue de la Ruse, Tripoli, Lebanon.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 06:08
    @Great-Big-Stees

There is a well-known scam involving phone calls ostensibly from Microsoft claiming your computer has been infected and if you tell them your password they will fix it for you. Don't. They are the ones who will infect it and mine all the data they can (such as passwords for bank accounts etc.). They will also mine your contacts/address book and call everyone else you know. Happened to my sister; I got a call from her, and from the scammers about two days later.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree