1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 11:20
    @wolfgang59 said
    What is your point?
    Someone should be able to make the big decisions if unfortunately Boris can't, not hard to understand wg59!

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:05
    UPDATE: We are getting reports on our news over here that Boris is unfit to govern at this time. Sad to hear!
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:11
    @very-rusty said
    Someone should be able to make the big decisions if unfortunately Boris can't, not hard to understand wg59!

-VR
    That has already been stated.
    Do you read anything before posting?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:12
    @very-rusty said
    UPDATE: We are getting reports on our news over here that Boris is unfit to govern at this time. Sad to hear!
    OMG really?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:152 edits
    @wolfgang59 said
    That has already been stated.
    Do you read anything before posting?
    Show me the post I missed that says he is unfit to govern?

Questions were asked what IF? Now it is FACT he is unable to govern.

Understand?

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:16
    I thought I heard that he is now off the ventilator.
  7. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:17
    @drewnogal said
    I’ve grown to admire how he has handled things over the past few weeks. His televised speech regarding the lockdown was done very well I thought, he did not preach and explained the situation in words that everyone could understand.
    Nothing to admire in the way he managed the problem. On the 5th March,when Italy had 4000 infected and 150 dead, his advice to the country was ‘Wash your hands and business as usual.’”
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:23
    @great-big-stees said
    I thought I heard that he is now off the ventilator.
    I never heard he went on a ventilator was just there if he needed to go on it, so far the oxygen is doing the job for him. It would be good if he doesn't have to go on the ventilator.

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:24
    @biffo-konker said
    Nothing to admire in the way he managed the problem. On the 5th March,when Italy had 4000 infected and 150 dead, his advice to the country was ‘Wash your hands and business as usual.’”
    I don't think at first that ANYONE realized how bad this was going to be.

-VR
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:48
    @very-rusty said
    Show me the post I missed that says he is unfit to govern?
    Maybe the thread title is a clue?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 12:54
    @wolfgang59 said
    Maybe the thread title is a clue?
    So you don't have a clue what happens if the P.M. can not do his duties! Thank you much appreciated.

-VR
  12. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 14:54
    @very-rusty said
    I don't think at first that ANYONE realized how bad this was going to be.

-VR
    Boris is not just 'ANYONE' he is the prime minister for the UK and should have better informed the UK public..
    On the 5th March when he said ‘Wash your hands and business as usual.’ there were over 80000 cases in China and over 100000 cases world wide including over 700 on the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

And -'On 28 February, WHO officials said that the coronavirus threat assessment at the global level would be raised from "high" to "very high", its highest level of alert and risk assessment.' From Wikipedia

-BK
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 15:01
    @biffo-konker said
    Boris is not just 'ANYONE' he is the prime minister for the UK and should have better informed the UK public..
    On the 5th March when he said ‘Wash your hands and business as usual.’ there were over 80000 cases in China and over 100000 cases world wide including over 700 on the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

And -'On 28 February, WHO officials said that the coronavi ...[text shortened]... rom "high" to "very high", its highest level of alert and risk assessment.' From Wikipedia

-BK
    the mans a bufoon
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 16:051 edit
    @biffo-konker said

And -'On 28 February, WHO officials said that the coronavi ...[text shortened]... rom "high" to "very high", its highest level of alert and risk assessment.' From Wikipedia

-BK
    Boris can only tell the people what he actually knows then only to a certain degree as to not cause a panic. How can you blame him for being at fault. Many leaders were slow on reacting to the Virus.

To start with they didn't know what they were dealing with. They had to wait to see what their Health Officials told them, the politicians are not Doctors! ( Or I should say it is very rare Politicians are Doctors)

As far as China, YES they should have gotten the word out on what was going on earlier would have saved many lives!

-VR
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Apr '20 19:45
    @very-rusty said
    So you don't have a clue what happens if the P.M. can not do his duties! Thank you much appreciated.

-VR
    Careful VR, you are getting dumber and dumber. Could be terminal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree