1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:02
    If you have anyone here has a Pokerstars account (hopefully at least six of you) we should create a table and get a game going.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:17
    I play one or two single table 'sit and go' tournaments there almost every day for play money only, but that's about all I do there now. I used to have a regular real money account until the government decided to 'protect' me.

I don't know anyone else here that plays at pokerstars but surely there must be a few others.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Jul '15 18:34
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I play one or two single table 'sit and go' tournaments there almost every day for play money only, but that's about all I do there now. I used to have a regular real money account until the government decided to 'protect' me.

I don't know anyone else here that plays at pokerstars but surely there must be a few others.
    I'm playing right now as I'm posting this.

Yeah, the government banning online poker...I'm still on the fence about that. One the one hand, it's annoying that I can't play for real money; on the other hand, there's far too many people with gambling addictions (or would've developed an addiction) and probably would've ruined their lives with online poker.

BTW...John McCain was caught playing poker during a Senate meeting; he said lost a few thousand. How was he able to play for money?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree