Moves
    28 Oct '21 21:39
    Maybe Hutchins took Baldwin's parking space
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 21:431 edit
    @Gambrel

I heard Baldwin was funding the movie and being cheap. I heard he was yelling at the staff and threatened to have security remove them a few days before the shooting.

My theory is someone didn't like Baldwin and tampered with the gun as a sick joke or a dangerous prank and someone got killed. Which was not the intention of the prank.
    The timing works because the gun was checked then they took a lunch break and then she was shot. Plenty of time to tamper with the gun.

Just a theory.

Or...

Baldwin was a perv and did something that turned bad and she was going to tell someone and he got rid of her.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 23:021 edit
    Baldwin is likely another rich elite adrenochrome junkie.
  4. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 07:00
    @gambrel said
    My daughter pointed out another possibility.
    Someone on the set wanted Hutchins gone, and used Baldwin's rehearsal to do so.
    A very unlikely scenario, if only because of the uncertainty of the outcome. There were probably 20 people standing near the camera or behind it in the line of fire. If you want to murder NN, you don't give someone a loaded gun he thinks is unloaded and tell him to fire into a crowd where NN happens to be standing. There are much more certain means of eliminating people without leaving so many clues.
  5. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 07:31
    @moonbus said
    A very unlikely scenario, if only because of the uncertainty of the outcome. There were probably 20 people standing near the camera or behind it in the line of fire. If you want to murder NN, you don't give someone a loaded gun he thinks is unloaded and tell him to fire into a crowd where NN happens to be standing. There are much more certain means of eliminating people without leaving so many clues.
    Would make a good film plot.
  6. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 10:37
    @the-gravedigger said
    Would make a good film plot.
    Yeah, right, it’s called Rust.
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 11:01
    I heard some guy named Donald disguised himself as Baldwin and did the deed.
    He thought they were filming for SNL.

I suspect this was only fake news.
  8. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 14:27
    @moonbus said
    I never said it was likely, I said it was a possibility.
  9. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 14:36
    Guns never hurt anyone, it's the people holding the guns ! At least we have the Second Amendment... I hope other countries have the same rights !
  10. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 18:201 edit
    @ogb said
    Guns never hurt anyone, it's the people holding the guns ! At least we have the Second Amendment... I hope other countries have the same rights !
    Oh, other countries have guns all right, just not the gun homicide rate of America.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-deaths-by-country
  11. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 19:31
    @moonbus said
    Oh, other countries have guns all right, just not the gun homicide rate of America.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-deaths-by-country
    Well if you take away all of the gang vs gang violence then what would the numbers be?

That was my nice way of asking...

If blacks stopped killing each other...what would the numbers be?
  12. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 20:39
    @contenchess said
    Well if you take away all of the gang vs gang violence then what would the numbers be?

That was my nice way of asking...

If blacks stopped killing each other...what would the numbers be?
    Still too high. For any civilized country not at war, that is. America's murder rate is higher than it was in NI at the height of the Troubles.
  13. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 20:551 edit
    Maybe if Europe was armed like the Americans the Germans might have thought twice about annihilating millions of people with relative ease during WW2 🤔
  14. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 22:25
    @contenchess said
    Maybe if Europe was armed like the Americans the Germans might have thought twice about annihilating millions of people with relative ease during WW2 🤔
    If more people had anger management therapy, they wouldn't need guns to feel safe.
  15. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 22:28
    @moonbus said
    If more people had anger management therapy, they wouldn't need guns to feel safe.
    So you're talking about the non whites in the USA?

I agree.

Every major city that has a gun problem has one common denominator.

Can you guess what it is?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree