1. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 21:36
    I wonder if he was more familiar with guns and ammo, if it could have been prevented? I'd think more than one person would check out dangerous props.
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 21:544 edits
    The internet is all over him because he always talked bad about cops and guns when it involved a struggle and accidental discharges etc etc.

He also mocked a cop with comments like "what is it like to accidentally kill someone?"

I guess karma is a B.

Screw him. I hope it mentally destroys him.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-facing-backlash-tweet-questioning-wrongfully-kill-someone
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 10:421 edit
    @contenchess said
    Screw him. I hope it mentally destroys him.
    Still sore that he rightfully ripped the piss out of Trump for all those years I see.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 10:43
    But how the heck could that have happened in this day and age.

I initially suspected foul play and I haven’t been dissuaded from that opinion just yet.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 12:17
    @divegeester said
    But how the heck could that have happened in this day and age.

I initially suspected foul play and I haven’t been dissuaded from that opinion just yet.
    Perhaps, since she was born in Ukraine and grew up on a Soviet military base, Putin, thinking she might...well you where this is going.🤔😲🤭
  6. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 12:18
    @great-big-stees said
    Perhaps, since she was born in Ukraine and grew up on a Soviet military base, Putin, thinking she might...well you where this is going.🤔😲🤭
    😲
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 12:21
    @contenchess said
    😲
    Well it could be.😲
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 12:411 edit
    @gambrel said
    I wonder if he was more familiar with guns and ammo, if it could have been prevented? I'd think more than one person would check out dangerous props.
    There is something very odd about that. Being a dangerous prop one would think the gun would have been checked several times. There must be some kind of protocol for that. Did someone have a grudge against him? I am sure he had more than a few enemies. This isn't the first time for an on set fatality. I am sure an investigation will be carried out but will we really know what happened for certain? I can't imagine being in his shoes trying to get pass something like this. Sad for all concerned especially the family's.

-VR
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 14:58
    @Contenchess
    And OF COURSE you would put out such an unbiased channel.

Why don't you just go on and do Tucker Carlsen show since you figure they are your gods??
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 15:03
    i read a report
    when he was handed the weapon it was termed a "cold gun"
    this does not absolve him of responsibility
    just a mitigation
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 15:201 edit
    @rookie54 said
    i read a report
    when he was handed the weapon it was termed a "cold gun"
    this does not absolve him of responsibility
    just a mitigation
    Wouldn't the guy who yelled "Cold Gun" be responsible in any way?

This is really is sad thing that has happened. I am sure something he will live with daily for the rest of his life.

-VR
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 17:11
    I heard that a number of workers walked off the set some hours earlier having complained of the working conditions.
    Motive & Opportunity.
  13. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 17:45
    @drewnogal said
    I heard that a number of workers walked off the set some hours earlier having complained of the working conditions.
    Motive & Opportunity.
    I got this tidbit from Halyna Hutchin's wiki page
    Hutchins supported the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE), the labor union that represents Hollywood's crew and technical workers,[26] and planned to strike over dangerous working conditions days before her death.

So, there could be a possible motive. Baldwin thinking he could stage an accident.
    I see three possibilities:
    1. It was accidental
    2. Baldwin planned it and killed her on purpose.
    3. It could have been defective ammo, like a hard projectile in the shell.

This wouldn't be the first time a rich person beat a murder rap.
  14. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 17:54
    One thing I don't understand, why in this day and age Hollywood sees a need to use real firearms and blanks. With CGI they could make dummy guns appear to spit out lead and fire.
    To me it doesn't make any sense. Apparently we learned nothing from Brandon Lee's death
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 19:09
    @gambrel said
    I got this tidbit from Halyna Hutchin's wiki page
    Hutchins supported the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE), the labor union that represents Hollywood's crew and technical workers,[26] and planned to strike over dangerous working conditions days before her death.

So, there could be a possible motive. Baldwin thinking he could stage ...[text shortened]... a hard projectile in the shell.

This wouldn't be the first time a rich person beat a murder rap.
    Could it become a manslaughter charge if it is proved that he deliberately pointed the gun at her? Anyone with a basic common sense knows that you never point a gun at anyone, something I learned at 10 having grown up in a home where a 12 bore shotgun and air rifle were kept in the corner of a room.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree