@trev33 said
    Me so sorry?
    You so say so!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 06:26
    @divegeester said
    Well that’s all over quicker than we thought!
    Oh dear, a couple of people are not happy that the European Super League is over before it got started.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 16:35
    @very-musty said
    @FMF

Raw eggs for fitness.

Definitely a bad idea from the start 🤔
    Eating raw eggs for protein?

Your body absorbs more protein and biotin when you eat cooked eggs. In the bodybuilding world, adding raw eggs to shakes and smoothies is considered a quick way to get more protein to build muscle.

-VR
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:14
    @divegeester said
    You alerted.
    You even dumber because of that.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:16
    @very-rusty said
    Eating raw eggs for protein?

Your body absorbs more protein and biotin when you eat cooked eggs. In the bodybuilding world, adding raw eggs to shakes and smoothies is considered a quick way to get more protein to build muscle.
    ...which is the numero uno reason to realise it's bunkum and you should, indeed, cook your eggs.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:27
    @shallow-blue said
    ...which is the numero uno reason to realise it's bunkum and you should, indeed, cook your eggs.
    I see so how much bodybuilding have you done?

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:42
    @shallow-blue said
    You even dumber because of that.
    It wasn’t me who did the “alerting”, I just noticed it.

I do think I know who it was who alerted the post, but I don’t think they can get much dumber.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:50
    @very-rusty said
    I see so how much bodybuilding have you done?
    None. I have a brain and a bicycle - I do not need to gorge myself on whey powder and anabolic steroids, or torture myself with man-sized Corby presses and incessant thoomp-thoomp-thoomp excuses for uplifting music.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:551 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    None. I have a brain and a bicycle - I do not need to gorge myself on whey powder and anabolic steroids, or torture myself with man-sized Corby presses and incessant thoomp-thoomp-thoomp excuses for uplifting music.
    Anabolic steroids are used by many unfortunately but if tested and found they are not permitted in any bodybuilding competitions, in some places for life. Can also make one impotent. A high price to pay! one can also become aggressive, have liver and heart issues from over use.

-VR
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '21 01:50
    @divegeester said
    Oh dear, a couple of people are not happy that the European Super League is over before it got started.
    Haha, maybe we have some European football team owners on here. Was never going to work, said it in the sports forum, it's no coincidence that the new CL format was released a day after, lets give them someone to talk about other than the horrendous CL change.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree