1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 18:06
    @suzianne said
    I did until I was nearing the end of my 30s, but a combination of martial arts and a brilliant psychologist, in addition to my own insights from studying psychology post-grad leads me to believe I have beaten my PTSD. It virtually crippled me for 20 years and affected every relationship (friends AND family) during that time. It's been quite a personal journey from fear to discovery, and I'd appreciate it if you kept your toxic, invalid opinions about it to yourself.
    Nothing toxic to say to that Suzie Q, it is a sad story actually.

Not something I would make fun of for sure.

-VR
  2. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 20:05
    @suzianne said
    I did until I was nearing the end of my 30s, but a combination of martial arts, music and a brilliant psychologist, in addition to my own insights from studying psychology post-grad leads me to believe I have beaten my PTSD. It virtually crippled me for 20 years and affected every relationship (friends AND family) during that time. It's been quite a personal journey from f ...[text shortened]... r to discovery, and I'd appreciate it if you kept your toxic, invalid opinions about it to yourself.
    We have had our differences over the years suzianne but total respect for coming out the other side stronger after what you have been through.
    Rusty: I am not one of suzianne's followers, just showing some admiration.
    You can go and keep vespers company.
    I put him in detention and have banned him from the tuck shop for the rest of the term.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 21:471 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    We have had our differences over the years suzianne but total respect for coming out the other side stronger after what you have been through.
    Rusty: I am not one of suzianne's followers, just showing some admiration.
    You can go and keep vespers company.
    I put him in detention and have banned him from the tuck shop for the rest of the term.
    t-g,
    I am in a complete agreement with you on this, and don't intend on throwing anything negative. I've had my own issues and for anyone who can beat an issue that is negative to their lives I do applaud.

I'll pass on keeping vespers company. 😉

I'll even throw a rare thumbs up in your direction.

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Apr '21 22:02
    group hug
    😍 😍 😍
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 04:19
    I farted.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 10:32
    @trev33 said
    I farted.
    I knew you had a lot of hot air, I suppose it had to come out somewhere. 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:26
    @moonbus said
    Elon musk is already experimenting with thought command, Having implanted a chip in the brain of a monkey.
    What, he operated on himself?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '21 17:43
    @trev33 said
    I farted.
    At least it wasn’t a shart!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree