1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:031 edit
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/woman-caught-dumping-puppies

A California woman was caught on camera cruelly discarding a plastic bag full of healthy, 3-day-old puppies at a dumpster, like so much trash. Riverside County officials are not taking it lightly, and are currently looking for the woman in the video, or any information that might lead to her.

In a Facebook post, they explain that the security camera footage shows the woman dumping the puppies next to a dumpster behind a NAPA Auto Parts store in Coachella. An employee of the store contacted animal services after a passerby discovered the 7 terrier-mix pups, trapped and overheating in the plastic garbage bag.

The responding officer, Jose Cisneros, asked to see the store's security tapes and that was how they discovered the evidence, which includes not just the woman but footage of her vehicle.

It's terrible to watch. She literally throws them at the dumpster.
    Your browser does not support the video tag.
    "Animal Services' veterinary team members cared for the puppies and lined up a rescue group partner organization to take over bottle feeding duties," the Facebook post explains. "MeoowzResQ, a Southern California-based organization specializing in kitten and cat rescue and fostering, agreed to accept the pups."

The man, identified as John, who found the puppies probably saved the puppies from dying from the heat, suffocation, starvation, or other possible outcomes. "The Good Samaritan played a major role in saving theses puppies' lives," said animal services Commander Chris Mayer. "His actions were humane and heroic."

Riverside County Sheriff's office and the District Attorney are putting together a case for animal cruelty against the woman, who Mayer described as "despicable."

"There is no excuse for dumping puppies," said the officer. "Especially in today's age when we or other shelters would be willing to get these animals to foster parents or rescue partners. This was a shameful act."

Oh, the irony of it all!!
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:41
    In Whodey's mind, having puppies is the same as being pregnant.

:/
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:42
    I must agree with Whodey here, throwing 3-day old children in dumpsters would be wrong.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:45
    @vivify said
    I must agree with Whodey here, throwing 3-day old children in dumpsters would be wrong.
    Why? Are they not her puppies?

Would you have preferred she have stuck a probe into the mother and sucked their brains out before being born?

Would that have been humane enough for ya?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 14:531 edit
    @whodey said
    The woman conceived puppies?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:18
    @whodey said

A California woman was caught on camera cruelly discarding a plastic bag full of healthy, 3-day-old puppies at a dumpster, like so much trash. Riverside County officials are not taking it lightly, and are currently looking for the woman in the video, or any information that might lead to her.

In a Facebook post ...[text shortened]... s to foster parents or rescue partners. This was a shameful act."

So where’s the irony.
    It might be an excellent argument for controlling who is allowed to own dogs with the ability to breed, much tighter controls are needed for dog ownership and puppy farms are a scourge that needs to be addressed.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:41
    @whodey said

Would you have preferred she have stuck a probe into the mother and sucked their brains out before being born?

Would that have been humane enough for ya?
    My sister's cat was pregnant when they "fixed" her.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 15:48
    @athousandyoung said
    My sister's cat was pregnant when they "fixed" her.
    They fixed your sister??
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 16:03
    @js357 said
    They fixed your sister??
    Now she's like robocop
  10. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 16:06
    Drop it scumbag!

RoboCop rules.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:24
    @vivify said
    outright killing them would be fine though, according to democrats.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '19 18:28
    @whodey said

In a Facebook post ...[text shortened]... s to foster parents or rescue partners. This was a shameful act."

Nothing wrong with that. I TOLD her to dump those ragged mange laden refugees from a trash heap. Next time, just be quite about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree